JJ
Years ago

the most improved players at the moment

who does everyone reckon is the next best thing coming from juniors to aba?

Topic #2461 | Report this topic

JJ  
Years ago

Ali Trewartha and Chloe Henderson both performed really well at nationals and both have improved immensly

Reply #27558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pity that they're not playing many aba minutes. Give them a go so they can show what they can do.

Reply #27583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dave sheppard from sturt has definately improved over the last season - has been in the aba for a few years now but is definately on the rise this season

Reply #27596 | Report this post

p.mes  
Years ago

Forestville women have got some good juniors with Nikki Martin and Mia Newley- good to see they're getting minutes.
I know people will disagree and complain about this comment but i'm just being honest- Emily Sims and Rachelle Benson don't deserve to be in ABA. They are simply not good enough and don't have much potential. Both great kids with good skills but I believe ABA is to high of a level for them.

Reply #27615 | Report this post

Truth  
Years ago

Mia Newley is the best female junior by far, as for boys guys to watch out for are Jordy Kies and Tom Rowe from North, Phil Brown at Southern, Zane Reeves at Woodville.

Reply #27621 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tom rowe??? don't make me laugh

Reply #27629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

first off p.mes ---
Arent Emily Sims and Rachelle Benson playing Reserves and not ABA?

Not really sure about Emily Sims.. but I beg to differ about Rachelle Benson, I think she's got great room for improvement and shes a great ball carrier.

I guess everyone has a different opinion...

Reply #27687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wat do u mean "tom rowe don't make me laugh". Tom has improved heaps he didn't even play state in 16's.

Reply #27702 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

Yeah i agree JJ, Chloe Henderson have improved. She's a very strong player with great defense and when she gets in her zone is hard to stop in offense. Pity Norwood aba dont even give her a run. I'm sure she deserves a spot in that team

Reply #27705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

chloe is a little bit slower, but still does an awesome job. huge offensive threat - both inside and out...good D also.

i agree about Rachelle aswell... good lil guard!!

Reply #27825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lauren Mansfield is a little U18's player giving it a good go. Starting in the point for North and carrying that team well.

Reply #27827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it seems that matt grange from the eagles has obviously had a good pre season lost weight and is really playing well. surely in acadamy next yr?

Reply #27838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lets hope so. he really has proven himself!

Reply #27841 | Report this post

mullet  
Years ago

jordy kies isnt the most improved...he always been off the chain. he has amzing composure and can turn a game around single handlely

Reply #27846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the lions aba players are a bunch of no hopers. the whole club revovles around them while they could b training the other grades to meet other club standards

Reply #27856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lions aba mens side is one of the most inproved programs and we have two quality juniors playing well in ben elliot and chris clausen our juniors are also inproving 20 1s mens team is inproving quite well 18s 1 is also on the inprove u have no idea

Reply #27880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think chris clausen has huge potential to be a great player but i think a move to a better club would be good for him. I have seen a few reserves games of late and two guys i have noticed playin awesome ball are cioffi from norwood and zane from woodville. wat does everybody think about these two guys.

Reply #27961 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

cioffi is a great guy and a talented player, i played wit him before he made a name for himself in 16 2's and he gets beta everytime i see him

Reply #27964 | Report this post

Years ago

"Tom Rowe Dont make me laugh" Who ever wrote this i like to see if you will admit you who are. Tom Rowe would kick your arse any day. Trust me, since not playing state in under 16 after being screwed over by (Mod: Removed. Don't be a wanker.) he has now proved him wrong. He has been the hardest player i have ever played against.

Jordy Kies is playing awesome and like mullet said he isnt the most improved but trust me he can turn a game instantly and also can do so individually.

rowe, kies, ingles, craddock are wicked.

Reply #28017 | Report this post

hell  
Years ago

i heard chole henderson was injured - ankle. spewin 4 her she has definately improved - she's scorin 30pts a game in 20's. too easy 4 her! wats wit norwood aba not givin juniors a go. she's so much betta than some of those girls. she has an awesum all round game, must have worked hard 4 awhile to improve that much. whoever can match up to rebeka duke from AIS is a good playa in my books.

Reply #28079 | Report this post

trophy  
Years ago

AGREED - norwood don't think about the future - she's gonna develop into a dominant aba player, but she dont get a go - LEAVE NORWOOD! hint hint - come to north. i hate playing against her - too strong, and even her ball skill have improved.

Reply #28080 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

chloe henderson amd ally trewatha are by far dominant bball figures and will improve still. ive herad the 2 of them worked well 2gether at state and dominated for SA. not always scoring-wise but both work really hard in D, and came thru 4 SA. I am amazed how much they have both (henderson in particular) have improved

Reply #28081 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

also...can someone tell me what is up with norwood ABA??? y don't they play their juniors (E.g. henderson?) they suck anyway so y not give their future players a go????????

Reply #28083 | Report this post

Dan Fan  
Years ago

Dan Lalic easily in his Rookie season - has stepped up big time for the tigers, took Kent apart (Kent has been in the League for 8yrs now) v North, he shut him down and got him dragged

Reply #28109 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754