Happy Days
Years ago

Where did Tiny Pinder end up?

Did Tiny Pinder leave Australia after he served jail time or is he still here?

Topic #27836 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

He may of left Australia for a period of time but as far as i know he lives in Wollongong.

Reply #354950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His sun is a gun and will be a Wildcat in about 3 years.

Reply #354953 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Where does his son play?

Reply #354954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last I heard he was living in Melbourne.

His son will be playing at the Under 18 state champs for WA Metro..

Reply #354955 | Report this post

rockdale  
Years ago

Tiny Pinder is living in Rockdale as far as I know, he is married to a very beautiful lady and I beleive they do very well. I sold him a Monaro a couple of years ago.

Reply #354960 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

When was that? I've seen him at 3 Hawks home games this year. Last one was against the Tigers in Wollongong (when Ubaka played his first Hawks game)

Reply #354961 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

His son plays for East Perth. YouTube Keanu Pinder - there is a ten news story about him from about a week ago

Reply #354962 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

This is his son - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akozsQ9Z27Q

Reply #354964 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No one made a joke about his "sun" having a bright future?

Reply #354967 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

The last time I saw Mr K. Pinder was when I last watched The Golden Era DVD :p

Sorry, couldn't resist LOL. But in all seriousness his son Keanu looks like he could well be another good player.

Reply #354975 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

WA will struggle to beat the Vic Metro team.

Reply #355028 | Report this post

JTW  
Years ago

Still think he plays a bit in the City of Sydney comp at Alexandria.

Played at the last World Masters in Sydney and carried on like a prize Pork Chop.

Reply #355327 | Report this post

Shell  
Years ago

(Mod: Very likely to invite legal trouble.)

Reply #435169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From http://euroleagueadventures.com/scouting-the-adidas-nations-top-international-prospects/

Keanu Pinder, Team Australia, F, 6'8″, 1995
PPG: 10.8 RPG: 6.6 APG: 1.0 SPG: 1.8

Offensive Game: Pinder has a similar frame to Bolden although with not quite the wingspan but a little bit stronger. He plays bigger in a sense that he’s great at cutting to the hoop and going after offensive boards, making playing power forward in the future possible. He also looks to have a future off the ball. Not much of a shooter but a good driver because of his length, the best thing about Pinder is he makes quick decisions. He’s usually looking for a lane to cut through and passes or makes a play with the ball quickly, which is preferred for a non on the ball creator on offense. A good finisher who has really good ups and loves to get out on the break.

Defensive Game: Very good on defense. Pinder is great at jumping passing lanes and disrupting on defense. He just moves really well and is so long that he can get places quickly. Almost sneaky in a way and is probably better at playing help defense where he can try to cause a turnover instead of on ball defense right now.

Needs To Improve: Pinder could really become an effective power forward in the NCAA and Europe. Because he will be slightly short for that position, he needs to bulk up more to deal with interior opponents. Pinder could also up his aggressiveness on offense more. Because he makes quick decisions, he can sometimes fade in and out of his team’s offensive flow.

Future Development: Pinder could be coming over for a year of high school and then go to college. Will be interesting to see what forward position he’ll drift towards but he could be an excellent college player.

Reply #435181 | Report this post

Steve  
Years ago

Hakea Prison. Tiny Pinder is a repeat sex offender and should be deported on completion of his next current stint

Reply #448599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can you deport an Aussie to nowhere?

Reply #448643 | Report this post

Jason  
Years ago

Steve what about his young family in Sydney that he provides for? Or you shooting your mouth?
Go back and fuck off this site is fucked to allow people to shoot off.

Reply #448659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You mean like you are Jason? What are you, twelve?

Reply #448663 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

Prison by the looks of things!
In all seriousness though feel sorry for his son who his coming through the ranks right now and his victims.

Reply #448666 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

He is an Australian citizen so can't be deported.

Reply #448671 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:30 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754