KET
Years ago

NBL Website due for redesign

I suppose it's a bit late now that the season is just about to begin, but is there any news regarding an NBL website re-design? There were rumours on here earlier that Sportingpulse was dumped, but that appears to be incorrect.

It would be nice to see a new design, something with a greater emphasis on NBL.TV and displaying some of the content available. I also maintain the 36ers website is a pretty average design...

Any news on the website front or should we expect another year of what we have now? On another side note, it looks like Fido no longer sponsors the NBL and with Centrebet gone, that is not a good sign.

Topic #29455 | Report this topic

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

I don't mind the NBL website as it stands, though I agree there should be a greater emphasis on incorporating NBL.TV into the homepage design in the future.

The 36ers website on the other hand... ugh.

Reply #381393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Honestly mate, send the NBL an email on your thoughts/suggestions. They always welcome feedback: mailto:[email protected]

Reply #381394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry that should be: [email protected]

Reply #381395 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

There's a new website coming, not exactly sure on the timeline though.

Reply #381398 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

yes, the website should be changed to look better

Reply #381399 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Appreciate it Paul, it's the type of answer I was hoping to get

Reply #381400 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Centrebet still have the NBL in their affiliate package.. Unless it's not updated.. Which is very possible.

I'd love to see each team handle their own website design. I get the idea behind making all websites uniformed, but personally i don't like it. Then again if every team handled their own design we could have a few great looking sites, and the rest look like geocities sites.. So, meh. Other things like apps etc to worry about first.

Reply #381401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sporting Pulse has been dropped - new one was supposed to be this month but now looks like mid-November

Reply #381416 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I wonder what the new company is. I could hazard a guess and say Perform (who owns Sportal) considering they're doing the NBL.TV aswell. They're advertising for NBL.TV on their page, which isn't surprising.
http://www.sportal.com.au/basketball

If I remember correctly, NBL has used:

News Interative (News Limited) 99-01, Interfuse 01-03, Sportal 03-09, Sportingpulse (News Limited) 09-12

Reply #381421 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

That might well be a good guess, Ket.

Reply #381427 | Report this post

Oberon74  
Years ago

http://www.interactsport.com/

Reply #381451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The WNBL site is a joke. No players profiles r
Correct. still have the awards
Night video with Liz on front page.

Reply #381458 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:45 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754