Bball fan 36
Years ago

Old NBA games for download

Can anyone help me out, I am trying to find any old nba games to download. I am after somewhere where I could possibly just type in a game date and teams and be able to watch the full game. I have only found places that have last couple of years but I was hoping to get some from the mid nineties onward. All your genius basketball brains out there would be most appreciated.

Topic #31499 | Report this topic

Flip  
Years ago

DavkaBT dot com

Reply #415441 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

As I understand it, that is illegal as the NBA owns the rights.

Reply #415462 | Report this post

Robert Pack  
Years ago

What games exactly were you after?

I have 1000+ nba games on dvd from 1980 - now

Reply #415488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, that has to be a record! Three whole comments without anything negative being said!

Reply #415496 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

@ Robert Pack - do you happen to have a list?

Reply #415630 | Report this post

Robert Pack  
Years ago

Pretty Much any memorable NBA game from 1990 till now. During my 20s when I had money to burn a few mates and me would collect games. Combined we would have 200+ Jordan games with 100 of those his very best I.e 63 in Boston garden, 69 against Cleveland, all his finals series, return game in Indiana #45, 55 in the garden against the Knicks after his comeback.
I have huge games from iverson, carter, tmac, Barkley, magic, Shaq, bird and Reggie miller.

Name a game, chances are myself or one of my mates would have it.

Reply #415693 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

I miss Lakers v. Celtics, Jordan v. Bird and TV Sports Basketball.

Reply #415971 | Report this post

kotecka  
Two months ago

https://pastebin.com/Z4QFee0c

Reply #936680 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:58 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754