Anonymous
Years ago

Deng Adel Highlights john lucas - class of 2015

Deng Adel Highlights from the recent John Lucas event. A lot of basketball scouts/commentators are talking about him going straight into the top 50, 100 prospects for the class of 2015. born 1996, same year as Simmons and Bolden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awvnyq2yCJw&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Topic #32764 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice, but I have to say he travels a lot. I guess those officials are just high school teachers filling in time, he would have been pulled up on travel calls more than once down here.

Reply #438462 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

not a travel in the states

Reply #438470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no defense played at all

Reply #438479 | Report this post

Whore-ible  
Years ago

I can be in the top 50, 100 if I play against defence like that. Horrible highlight video for him. Doesn't show anything. Yes, he can dunk. Yes, he can shoot when WIDE open. Any average basketballer can do that. That will get him no where.

Reply #438568 | Report this post

Youknowme  
Years ago

This is stupid! Anyone could have highlights from this camp! People walking on Defence, no hand on the shooter, doesn't even look like anyone wants to be there! Where was the fast physical and exciting play? I didn't see any!

Reply #438615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guys. This is a development camp. Its not a serious game. Why so negative????.....

Reply #438617 | Report this post

Youknowme  
Years ago

That just makes it worse! Taking highlights from a development camp where it looks like they are just running through plays! Imagine some of the crazy shit that Ben Simmons or Dante Exum could do at these camps!! It would make them look as if they are already beyond the NBA! Maybe when Deng gets some highlights from his actual school games we will start to believe the critics. Till then, he's just another kid that's been lucky enough to move to the USA to persue his bball dreams. Good luck to him.

Reply #438677 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deng Adel is a good player, Simmons and Exum are just over rated player.
Deng could compete with these guys any day of the week.

Reply #473952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deng Adel is a good player, Simmons and Exum are just over rated player.
Deng could compete with these guys any day of the week.

Reply #473953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:48 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754