orbit
Years ago

NBA's Eastern Conference forecast

Lebron at Cavs & Paul George gone for the year. Rob Rose is healthy.

Momentum has swung!!

Cave to get Love & smash it.

Thoughts??

Topic #35048 | Report this topic

orbit  
Years ago

Cavs - sorry.

Reply #486158 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Rob Rose might be healthy, but he's not carrying the Bulls to the East Finals! That would be Derrick Rose. :-)

Early days, but I would guess a Bulls v Cavs East finals. Wizards and Toronto have a chance, but I'll slot them in as losing semi-finalists for now.

The Hornets will be interesting to watch as well. Should improve with Stephenson, but have lost a good do-it-all guy in McRoberts and replaced him with a rookie in Vonleh, so interior D may take a hit. Probably just a smidge below the top four for that reason.

The Heat are still looking decent as well and I think Bosh and Wade will be determined to show they can carry a team without Lebron, so I could see them at least losing in the second round.

Atlanta are destined for another solid playoff exit, but have no shot at the conference title.

Pacers will probably be the same if they sign Jeff Green or someone similar to cover for George, but they're first round fodder at best now without their two best players from last season.

Aaaand the rest of the East is either in tank mode or cbf mode...

Reply #486161 | Report this post

MCV  
Years ago

Rob Rose - hahaha!

Reply #486200 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Not even Rob Rose can help Indiana right now.
I'm going Cleveland v Chicago with Washington and Miami the other challengers.

Reply #486202 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Can see Miami being solid...Deng, Bosh, Wade & solid supporting cast.

Its really the Cav's to lose but i think chemistry could be a issue down the strech as not sure Kyrie, Waiters will be keen to make the extra pass to LBJ/Love. That said on talent alone they make conference finals it'll just be a matter of who they play.

Charlotte, Toronto & Washington could make playoff runs as they have solid talent and have expereice together from last season.

Reply #486207 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

East is still a joke. The real NBA Finals was the Western Conference Final between the Spurs & OKC.

Reply #486241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The funny part, was the correction of the 'cavs' but not Rob Rose.

Cavs and Wizards will play it out for mine. Bulls wills be good but just good.

Reply #486257 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

No love for the Knicks?

Reply #486268 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

The Bulls are just as good a chance to win the championship than any other for mine.

Reply #486282 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Glad to amuse u all last night!

God bless the Rose bros - Derrick & Rob!!

NY relevant IMO!!

Hope Ennis kicks ass...

Reply #486312 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Maybe after a while of copping Kyrie and Waiters shooting over his head, the King will see the light and give Delly the signal he needs to step up and feed the LeBron monster all the leather he can eat?

Forecast is so way too early, but I am not going to knock the Pistons out at this stage...

Reply #486631 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:47 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754