Annon
Years ago

Sixers MC - Same again

Same MC this year - what are your thoughts ?

I personally find he speaks way too fast and the feedback and sound quality means you can 't understand him so I tune out and just don't listen.. The older guy with the white hair that fills in every now and then is much better...

Topic #35619 | Report this topic

BMF  
Years ago

Really dude?
Jarrod does an OK job, he must considering he is Jarrod Everywhere!! Power games, Adelaide United, Adelaide Strikers, and 36ers.

Maybe it's just you being a ....whats it called?? Sausage roll!!

Reply #497117 | Report this post

Ano  
Years ago

if he's getting gigs at 3 other sporting clubs, must say something?

Reply #497120 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

I totally agree with Annon. Maybe it's only a problem in the area where we sit but he talks way too quickly and we also just tune out as we can hardly understand a word. I assume he's used to talking in a sound-managed studio rather than in an echoing stadium with a poor sound system. He just needs to learn to slow down.

Bonz is much clearer.

Reply #497197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Being an MC at a hoops venue is chalenging, however I don't think constructive crisicm needs to be taken so personally #BMF? Maybe some feedback is what is needed for improvement mate?

Reply #497236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

..spell check..

Reply #497237 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Maybe okay at outdoor venue but sound bounces indoors so need to just slow it down to compensate for that..

Reply #497242 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Get the Nova bloke

Reply #497249 | Report this post

Solid Moves  
Years ago

I thought the courtside announcer was pretty poor, and whoever does the music really needs some help... That's coming from someone who was at the arena for the first time so I have no idea if they're usually good or what.. On court MC was okay.. Didn't really have much to work with

Reply #497860 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754