Years ago

Trinity 10A's

Trinity 10A's side are a good side but they are soft. I think the coach Jye from centrals aba side should be being tougher on them and making them the sharpest side in the skool league. They have the potential but they r letting themselves down by being slack.

Topic #3766 | Report this topic

who are you  
Years ago

who are you?
And maybe you should go back to school and learn how to spell corectly.
The team haven't lost a game yet so they must be doing something right as well as Jye the coach. They do train hard and i think the proof is in the games they play each week. A test of how much they have learnt from Jye and how well they work as a team will be when they play St Micks in a couple of weeks time. Trinity and St Micks I would have to say are the better teams in the school comp for 10A's this year, both teams have not lost a game yet.

Reply #43943 | Report this post

oopps  
Years ago

sorry spelling mistake. Was meant to be correctly not corectly

and how do you know the boys dont train hard and how do you know they are slack???

Reply #43944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley beat St Micks by 30 on saturday, the unley yr 10s are looking good

Reply #44001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trinity rnt that gd they beat us by only around 10 and we were quite undermaned

Reply #44056 | Report this post

game on  
Years ago

which school do u go to

Reply #44057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ummm mercedes, sacred heart and unley are obviously way better

Reply #44058 | Report this post

up top  
Years ago

mercedes? the only team iv seen that are at the same level as trinity is st micks but i must admitt iv never seen unley or sacred heart play.

Reply #44180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is everyone talking up Saint Micheals? In 10 As they aren't that good. Yes, of course the opens team is awesome but I would like to know any notable team like Unley, Sacred Heard, Glenunga or Mercedes who they have beaten.

Reply #44207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if unley yr 10s played st mics yr 10s im guessin the opens played as well. anyone know who won?

Reply #44468 | Report this post

lanky  
Years ago

it is quite notable that trninity shouldn't be put in the same category as mercedes, sacred heart and unley. from what i've heard they havce only beaten mediocre teams and doesn't prove anything

Reply #44506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

glenunga beat st mikes by 10...and they didn't hav a full team either.

Reply #44615 | Report this post

HARRY E  
Years ago

well mercedes thrashed trinity last year

Reply #44702 | Report this post

dub zero  
Years ago

mercedes didn thrash trinity last year they one by 2 points

Reply #44752 | Report this post

harry einarson  
Years ago

only because some of their good players were out

Reply #44852 | Report this post

enigma  
Years ago

Well done 10A's for your win this morning.
I know a couple of players are looking forward to next week when they play St Michaels. Should be a good game.

Reply #44912 | Report this post

dub zero  
Years ago

how do you find out what the teams rea who are in knockout

Reply #44969 | Report this post

jumpman 23  
Years ago

does any one know who won out of trinity and st michaels on saturday

Reply #46059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trinity won

Reply #46066 | Report this post

pantherlover  
Years ago

by how much?

Reply #46172 | Report this post

enigma  
Years ago

I think it was 13 points but not sure. Someone else wil be ble to confirm it.
Open B's won as well by a big margin. The Open A's didnt play as St Michaels didnt bother to send a team and the B's didnt want to play three games(St Micks that is), not putting the b's down, I think they did a god job by not giving up and well I wouldnt want to play three games straight. ( mmm couldnt even play 5mins of a game)

Reply #46196 | Report this post

jumpman 23  
Years ago

seems that st micks year 10 team are eating their own words looking back on posts i see that they were talking themselves up saying that they would thrash trinity trinity did some talking aswell but clearly they won it wasnt a close game at all

Reply #46221 | Report this post

enigma  
Years ago

I thought it was a bit of a scrappy game, and really did think that St Michaels would have won. With all the talk that was going on between the teams I reckon it should have been a lot closer and a better match. Trinity were the better team.

Reply #46224 | Report this post

joe  
Years ago

yeAH I GUESS WE DID HAVE A POOR SEASON WE HAD OUR UPS AND DOWNS. I GUESS I WAS GOING ON LAST YEARS RESULTS TO MUCH WERE WE BEAt merc trinity glenunga etc this year our team changed and we lost our other big man lost for this season. i just dont like trinity thats why i was saying that shit. to clear things up lost to glenuga by 4 westminster by1 (had 3 players for a half winin by 8 with min to go. 13 to trinity and unley by 30

Reply #47909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't see Unley losing K/O, to much depth

Reply #47960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bullshit
sacrted heart and unley will push them all the way, you have to look at the year9s to

Reply #48003 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:19 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754