Anonymous
Years ago

Warren Tredrea is a solid commentator

I must admit, when I first heard Tredrea was going to be part of the broadcast team I thought it was an odd name.

But having seen him host today, I'm quite impressed. He knows his stuff and is a polished on air presence.

He definitely seems the best overall of the new hosts that have been introduced to the broadcast this year.

What do you guys think?

Topic #44212 | Report this topic

Kevin Booth  
Years ago

Couldn't agree more. Pleasantly surprised.

Reply #713676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agreed. Tredrea is great!

Reply #713683 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Not really surprised, he has been doing Nine News Sport for a while now and plenty of radio too

Reply #713704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My new hosts power rankings:

1) Warren Tredrea
2) Seb Costello
3) Rob Canning
4) Paige Cooper

Reply #713737 | Report this post

Did that nude nut actually know a bit about the game did he ?

Reply #713781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fake journalist

Reply #713783 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Not sounding negative as I thought he was professional and knowledgable but he'll be better by season's end and that is a good thing.

Paddy Sweeney has also been a part of the telecast and yeah, no thanks

Reply #713947 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

Paddy Sweeny wasnt bad. these guys are not basketball people and i think some of the new faces to the telecast are doing very well despite the limited exposure they've had to the NBL. Anyway for Perth just as long as Matthew Pavlich doesnt get a run as host I'll be happy (and im a freo supporter who loved Pav's career, but not so much his media career)

Reply #714072 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Another new face, this time from Fox rather than the NBL or Nine - Louise Ransome is more than solid.

Reply #714634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which game did she do, Perth world?

Reply #714655 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Tonight's game in Wollongong - ILL vs. MEL.

Her first game was the last Kings home game.

Reply #714657 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754