Hard to pick out of Norton, Vague, Hire and Steindl

Reply #717234 | Report this post

Shayno  
Years ago

Barlow then delany

Reply #717244 | Report this post

yeet  
Years ago

perf world out of the whole nbl :) not just perth:)

Reply #717247 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

But the NBL revolves around Perth! :)

Reply #717287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tuh Rungi of course bru

Reply #717289 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Te Rangi then Delaney then daylight with Hodgson and Kernich-Drew the only others worth mentioning.

Majok Deng and Anthony Drmic are BUSTS

Reply #717337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Barlow has got some form back, but his numbers have been much better earlier in his career, so not a candidate. TeRangi then daylight.

Reply #717391 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Would like to see Steindl have more big shooting games to put him in contention.
I'm not sure of Norton's numbers at Hawks but with Martin out Perth are benefiting from him running the show.
TeRangi is probably easy favorite right now.

Barlow did have big numbers years back but the award is based only on previous season so why not list him as a contender.

Reply #717399 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Barlow has to be up there. Non factor the last 2 seasons but big part of Melbourne's performance this year.

Te Rangi the same.

Steindl looking much better but inconsistent.

Reply #717407 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about coach of the year? Gleeson would have to be a frontrunner at this stage.

Reply #717408 | Report this post

Mock  
Years ago

Te Rangi is FAR ahead of any others for this prize

Reply #717410 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Mike Kelly coach of the year, how he managed to win a game with that roster is the biggest achievement of the year.

Reply #717414 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

"Mike Kelly coach of the year, how he managed to win a game with that roster is the biggest achievement of the year."

He didn't.
If ever there was a case of a team losing, rather than their opponents winning, that was it.
All he managed to do was keep his team on the court whilst Brisbane fell to pieces.

Reply #717426 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

Coach of the Year is Bogut, then daylight

Reply #717500 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I personally think it should be for someone who has improved what they were previously capable of, not returned to previous form. Barlow's having a great year and winding back the clock, but I don't think that's what the MIP should be for.

Reply #717501 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Gee AD, I was just throwing a bit of shade at the crappy Cairns team, felt sorry for poor coach Mike in his first gig, now he's just as bad, oh well I guess there will be only 8 teams again next year and Manu will have to be happy with following the Marlins.

Reply #717502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Drmic 16pt game...bust?

Reply #717532 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:42 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754