LC
Years ago

Southern Huskies confirmed in NZNBL, sign H Froling

The budding franchise has already got a head start on building their roster, agreeing to terms with an inaugural head coach and first high-profile recruit. Former NBL player Anthony Stewart will lead the Huskies from the sidelines, while Harry Froling has signed to the club's playing roster for their 2019 campaign.

Southern Huskies join New Zealand NBL, sign Harry Froling

Topic #44412 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

They're logo is seriously wicked. Rate the design!

Reply #720554 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Their* bugger

Reply #720555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Logo is good.......not sure where they came up with the idea and colours though *sigh*
https://www.nba.com/timberwolves/new-logo-2017-18-unveiled

Reply #720558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not sure if this sort of venture is sustainable but its an opportunity.

Reply #720561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huskies logo and colours are much better than the T-Wolves.

Reply #720565 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I'm not sure if this sort of venture is sustainable but its an opportunity.

I think it will be a good test of the market. An Aussie team in the NZ league. Gee it's a marketer's wet dream. They mention the ANZAC match, but you could also sell the rivalry.

Oh... imagine a TV ad on NZ TV with Big Harry rolling a basketball underarm along the court. "This is how we do it in Aus..." (wink) That would get those Kiwis fired up.

I like the idea of moving the games around the Apple Isle to garnish support.

I reckon there is a 3 year plan. Get the games happening, get good crowds and maintain crowds over 5K, then make a play for the (A) NBL.

Reply #720576 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

'Off the court, the Huskies will work to provide a game night experience that surpasses anything in Australian basketball. The budding franchise has been in consultation with multiple NBA franchises, as it seeks to be at the cutting edge.'

Maybe Adelaide’s management can learn something from the lower leagues...

Reply #720580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Evil, Toft, just evil.

Reply #720587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure how Tasmania can sustain a NZNBL team as well as two male teams in the Victorian Elite League. Not sure this bodes well for the future of the Chargers and Thunder. Thunder have already lost Mason Bragg to this league. Interesting to see if any other Thunder or Chargers players follow.

Reply #720591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At the moment the Victorian elite looks a joke, north west supposedly not playing either due to costs, the seabl was elite, now it's a Victorian comp.

Good move and good luck to the Huskies.

Reply #720595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So there will be 3 Tassies teams playing during the winter season, each independent of the other?

Where will the support/money come from for the two VSEL teams?

Reply #720598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'north west supposedly not playing due to the cost'. how is this the case, given costs have been reduced for the new league. now they should have more funds for players, coaches and development.

Reply #720608 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Did anyone notice how it looks like other teams are going to put development teams into the NZNBL starting w the Breakers in 2020 and others to follow? That's huuuge news.

Reply #720611 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

About time. NBL teams are missing out on developing in house as there is no available outlet.

Reply #720612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure I'd trust that rumour, there's been little chatter in New Zealand about it. Having the Breakers in it would make sense, but all those teams would be pretty bad and be dominated by the top sides. And no team would be keen to fly to Perth...

Reply #720647 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I believe you've misread what was written - Breakers to follow yes but not the rest of the NBL.

Reply #720651 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

...as each club would field a development team in their own respective state league. Which is way overdue even if though the ideal situation would be a national summer junior/dev. league.

Reply #720652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"but you could also sell the rivalry."

Yeah, cos having the NZ breakers winning titles in the actual NBL isn't a rivalry.

"Did anyone notice how it looks like other teams are going to put development teams into the NZNB" ROFL

"a development team in their own respective state league. Which is way overdue "
Why? So Greg Hire has somewhere else to play?

Reply #720656 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

NWT have attended all of the Vic Elite meetings and no mention at those that they aren't playing...sounds like mount sour grapes!

Be interesting to see how the Huskies in the NZBL goes when fans are playing against teams from places that no one has heard of which makes it hard to build a rivalry and follow the rest of the league.

The mention of the ANZAC rivalry only works when its a couple of times a year not every week against the Nelson Giants or Otago Nuggets who are certainly both traditional rival of Tasmania!

I really hope this works for the huskies and doesn't kill off the chargers who've done alot of work in recent years to build there brand/community following as splitting the fan base could end in disaster for all sides.

Reply #720663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Anzac rivalry is going to be held at Anzac time only.

Reply #720673 | Report this post

Dave Marshall  
Years ago

Some interesting takeaways from articles in the Mercury and ABC:

* No one from the Huskies has officially said anything, but the media expects that they will play their Hobart games at the DEC. Interesting to see what sort of a deal they get on the rent (the Chargers have a very sweet deal there at present).

* On the subject of building their own stadium, Justin Hickey said the plan is to "raise the money" and build it.

* The Huskies will be “assisting” with travel costs for the NZ teams to come to Tasmania. That's the part that I personally find the most interesting, having had issues with travel costs while the Slingers were in the NBL.

* How will this affect the Chargers? David Bartlett is going to stay on as Chargers president, saying he needed to “pick a side”. There was another article in the Mercury saying that the three Tassie ex-SEABL teams need to come under the banner of BTAS before they can officially be accepted into the VESL, and that hasn’t happened yet.

Reply #720693 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

The cost is going down for Vic teams ($60k - $30k) but up for interstate ($60k to $75K). In addition the Thunder have to have combined games with the Torns so will only get half of the revenue of previous years.
The Chargers will lose 5+ of their top 7 from the Championship team.

Reply #720694 | Report this post

Huskypup  
Years ago

NOt sure who will leave the Chargers. Moller. Nichols and who else?

Reply #720695 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Hickey said at yesterdays press conference they were hoping to play some games at the DEC,

Sure the Chargers sound likely to lose Moller, Nichols, Muo to the Huskies, but this could also be seen as a positive for players.

It creates a path way for elite level players, if you get to SEABL level you play for the Chargers, if you do really well you then go to the Huskies NZ NBL, which then possibly could lead you in to the Huskies Aus NBL team.

Reply #720706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you will find any Australian/American players will be classed as imports which you are only allowed 3. Balance of team needs to be made up of kiwis. Moller, Nichols, Muo would be the only restricted players allowed.

Reply #720708 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Various media linking the following restricted players to the Huskies - Tre Nicholls, Craig Moller, Harry Froling (confirmed), Jalen Billups

By my count, that's one over the import restriction limit.

Reply #720709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Muo won't be restricted so long as he doesn't suddenly get an NBL gig an average more than 7.5 minutes per game.

Reply #720710 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Coach Stewart, said they were talking to Craig Moller and another import who dominated the league he played in (presumably Jalen Billups), after they had announced Froling and Bragg had signed.

Which is why im thinking the poster before who said they could sign an extra NBL Aussie (possibly instead of the Naturalised NZer that the other teams are allowed on top of their 3 imports) and 3 imports is likely correct.

If not, perhaps they are anticipating Moller and/or Froling not playing the full season with NBL/other commitments, so are signing Billups as well, and will just suit up 2 of these 3 guys in any given game.

As surely they know the rules and havnt signed too many imports.

Muo would be fine as he is Australian who plays less than 7.5 mins in NBL

Reply #720711 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Or the Huskies are going to have to bribe Joey to reduce Frolings minutes down so that he qualifies as under 7.5 mins per game

Reply #720712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NOt sure that Moller fits the mins played any more.

Reply #720729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/5795548/bragg-prepared-for-huskies-opportunity

Reply #720732 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Yea aiming at a strong first 6 of

Bragg
Nichols
Moller
Billups
Froling

Muo

I look forward to seeing how they go in the NZ NBL, i suspect they will be very good, especially if they can handle the travel.

Reply #720737 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

Bragg, LOL

Next they'll be asking Knight to come out of retirement and play 30 seconds a quarter in a helmet.

Bragg, LOL

Either this whole thing is a joke, or the NZBL is way worse than I thought

Reply #720750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The money going into the Huskies immediately puts them in the top 3. Wellington's likely to spend at large again and Southland has the capital and depth. The Huskies' proposed starting five topples the other teams right now.

Reply #720755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@AD.
A douche.

Reply #720758 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Bragg, LOL

Next they'll be asking Knight to come out of retirement and play 30 seconds a quarter in a helmet.

Bragg, LOL

Either this whole thing is a joke, or the NZBL is way worse than I thought
Are you capable of spending at least a couple of minutes a day not being a self-righteous condescending prick?

Reply #720769 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Dazz is a troll or plain stupid.

Reply #720779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A couple of minutes would require an attention span unfortunately.

Reply #720879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'd think Anthony would just take his top 7/8 from the Chargers and add Billiups, Froling and Bragg.

Takes a @#$_ing long time to get the formula right on a championship winning team. It'd be nice to see them go on to win the NZ NBL with a similar playing group. Would also really test the strengh of the now defunct SEABL with arguably (now) the best league outside of the AU NBL.

Reply #720882 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Hopefully this means Aus TV finally picks up NZNBL coverage. Imagine game threads on here during the off season. SA Hoops -> Hoops AU -> Hoops AU/NZ. Evolution.

Reply #720887 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bro that would be choice!

Reply #720891 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Hoops SA*

My bad!

Reply #720893 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

"Are you capable of spending at least a couple of minutes a day not being a self-righteous condescending prick?"

What a classic! And I bet in your mind there wasn't even a hint of irony when you wrote that.

Reply #720907 | Report this post

AD  
Years ago

As a general rule, I wish them well, but lets not pretend this isn't the stupidest idea since iSnack 2.0

So far I have been proven 100% correct in everything I have said about the Huskies. They have no money, no venue, no licence, no team, and in fact have not even submitted a fucking bid.
Not only did they not get a team in this season, they won't have one next season, nor the one after that.

Instead that have tried to bamboozle the gormless by entering a team in the Kiwi league. Cos yeah, that has been the path to success for every new NBL team.

So as I said, wake me up when there is a scintilla of a chance of them actually submitted an NBL bid. Until then, maybe stop creating new threads every 5 minutes to celebrate another pointless announcement that nobody in their right mind gives a crap about.

Oh, and by the way, scheduling a game on Anzac day to create a rivalry is unfortunately just the kind of immeasurably stupid shit I have come to expect form these Shysters.
Notwithstanding that I find all attempts to profit commercially from the ANZAC legacy to be abhorrent, somebody should point out to these muppets that we were actually allies and fought together.

Reply #720908 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Hey, I spend plenty of time correcting people and generally being an arrogant prick. But I can also point to at least three posts I made in the last year that didn't consist almost entirely of arrogant and inaccurate insults hurled around at people baselessly, treating the targets of said insults as utterly beneath contempt. I doubt you could do the same.

Reply #720909 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"They have no money, no venue, no licence, no team, and in fact have not even submitted a fucking bid."

This is getting sad really. The group behind the Huskies are well financed, have a venue locked in for next season, have a licence to compete in the NZ NBL, already have players signed and have said all along they won't put their NBL bid in until they have all their ducks in a row.

Reply #720912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No AD is just sad and needs to be ignored. I think that part is quite simple.

Reply #720914 | Report this post

Karl Malone  
Years ago

Leave AD alone guys. If we didn't have any pessimists in this world who would people prove wrong?

Wish all the best to the Doggos, with the squad mentioned above they'll make a splash.

Reply #720917 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

So as I said, wake me up when there is a scintilla of a chance of them actually submitted an NBL bid. Until then, ...

If only waking you up was actually an option for us!
Some people sleepwalk. I guess you sleeppost?

Not caring about certain topics is fine. But how about giving people who DO care about those topics the opportunity to discuss them without your constantly butting in and making a fool of yourself. It would make things better for both yourself and us. You probably don't care about the English croquet scene either yet I doubt you jump into every thread on their message board and let them know about how little you care about them.

#WeTheSouth

Reply #720925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with AD.

The group behind the Huskies appears to be all bluster and that's it.

Delusions of grandeur it seems.

Reply #720938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good opportunity for the Southern Huskies to buy the Chargers as their D League.

Reply #720956 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

KR

"But I can also point to at least three posts I made in the last year that didn't consist almost entirely of arrogant and inaccurate insults hurled around at people baselessly, treating the targets of said insults as utterly beneath contempt."

3 from 300 is 1%. Gotta love the 1 percenters.

Gotta love the self-deprecating humour too.

Reply #721019 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huskies add Jalen Billups to the exciting squad.

http://bit.ly/2Uv6tnV

Reply #721683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks like the huskies thought they could have two imports plus two nbl players, a very ametuer start if this is correct. Might be part of the reason no nbl license straight up.

Why would the Huskies have to own the DEC to get a licence, when no other side owns their own stadium. Maybe the money isn't as plentiful as reported.

Reply #722333 | Report this post

SCOUT  
Years ago

Have signed Tre Nichols , A Stewart to work full time in apparent partnership with BTAS

Reply #722334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From The Huskies FB page.

"Southern Huskies Coach Anthony Stewart is entering basketball full-time as Basketball Tasmania's General Manager, Southern Region.
In a role shared between Southern Huskies and Basketball Tasmania, Stewart is aiming to fulfil his vision of developing a fully functioning and robust pathway for all basketballers, from primary school level continuing towards the NBL and eventually the NBA.
This collaboration marks the start of a strong partnership between the Southern Huskies and Basketball Tasmania, one that emphasises the strong investment in the south of the state from both the Huskies and BTAS.
One of the main functions of Stewart’s shared role with Basketball Tasmania and the Huskies will be to head up the BTAS Huskies Academy with its High Performance centre, available for all ages, both male and female.
#WeTheSouth

Reply #722344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scout. You are right and wrong. Tre signed, however not FT BTAS. 60% BTAS. 40% Huskies.

Reply #722364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So the Huskies take over from the chargers, not certain there players going to have as much time to run programs like previously. Anthony Stewart will need a good second in charge to run the coaching programs as well as he'll be on the road a lot.
So there moving into the nznbl with out there mvp, and runner up in seabl mvp( really should have won it). As fan I hope this works out, Huskies should be very competitive against the bottom half teams but it will be tougher against the top few.

Let’s hope they get this right for good Tasmanian basketball. :)

Reply #722367 | Report this post

SCOUT  
Years ago

Anon 364 did i say full time btas?

Reply #722377 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"Why would the Huskies have to own the DEC to get a licence, when no other side owns their own stadium."

It's not a league requirement, it's the owners' requirement. Their business model involves having a profitable entertainment venue that supports the cost of an NBL team.

Reply #722383 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

If they don't take ownership of DEC it won't get renovated to NBL standards.

Reply #722387 | Report this post

Daniel  
Years ago

They now plan on building a new stadium somewhere in Hobart,so they have ruled out trying to get the Dec after their offer was refused.

Reply #722395 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So if they're a long way from the nbl then, wasn’t the DEC going to be refurbished and all the surrounding area hotels and entertainment precinct. Now they have to build a new stadium, won’t happen over night, probably why they have five year nznbl licence.

Hope not a lot of smoke and mirrors going on here.

Reply #722399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are 1 season away from the NBL.

Reply #722406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll believe it when I see it. They had better start building quickly.

Reply #722407 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I said nothing about the new venue being the venue for the NBL games.

Reply #722411 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Hickey has said on national media they are exploring the possibility of building a new stadium in Hobart, are talking to builders and in negotiations for the property.

Sounds like it's happening.

He doesn't believe they can afford to be in the NBL without owning the venue

Wants to have pathways through a centre of excellence and teams in competitions moving up the levels

From juniors, to possibly a team in the Victorian league, the NZ NBL team and the Aus NBL team

I for one am excited to see how it turns out

Reply #722412 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

yep exciting to watch

changes day to day

Reply #722416 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Tre Nichols now officially signed

Reply #722423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So where does this leave Moller, I thought he was there top priority, from seabl winning captain to out did he not want in.
Any one got a clue as you would think he was the nucleus of who you would want to build a team around, ?. Stewart was saying he was going to be there nbl captain.

Reply #722460 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

They can only get Moller if he average less than 7.5 min for Melbourne this NBL season at this point as they have signed froling, billups, Nichols as their imports

Stewart said they were keen to have him if he fits that criteria, which currently he doesn't

So time will tell

Reply #722470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So from captain of chargers to premiership win, to playing nbl in premiership, Australian boomers, I'm not certain the huskies got this decision anywhere near right as a former chargers supporter. Waiting for Craig to get under 7.5 minutes a game is like waiting for Harold Holt to turn the porch light off, it ain’t happening. If it by a miracle and you were in Moller shoes would you take the spot, I doubt it.

So from a game every second week on average with the chargers to four games a year with the huskies, a lot of supporters have got the right royal finger. Plus all the junior coaching now with huskies and btas.

It doesn’t smell right captain no matter what you say. Hopefully it’s not a money problem already.

Reply #722478 | Report this post

TrumpD  
Years ago

"So from a game every second week on average with the chargers to four games a year with the huskies, a lot of supporters have got the right royal finger. Plus all the junior coaching now with huskies and btas."

So whose fault is that? There are 9 games in Tassie I thought. It's also a short season 3 months. What else do you expect?

Blame the Chargers for sticking it up you mate. They never considered the fans. They talk all this crap about fiduciary responsibility yet forget the true fans that got them there. Don't even think about all the thousand and thousand of hours the volunteers have put in. They too were shat on. Don't forget the kids of course.
I get tired of hearing the lame arse excuses the Board has offered. All the other teams are negotiating. Chargers have taken their balls (clearly they have none) and gone home.

Reply #722484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chargers got shat on by btas and huskies.

Reply #722494 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Yea its interesting re Moller, i wonder if he wanted more money than they wanted to pay him, or just wouldnt sign at the time they wanted, they clearly want the squad sorted and together reasonably early for a pre season, etc. Other wise they could have signed him in the import spot, maybe the thought the guys they have signed were just as good or better.

Probably dont want to wait to the last minute on someone when others are ready to sign up now, whether that proves to be right or wrong, who knows. Billups looks to be a very good player at that level, and Froling is better than Moller, so I think the Huskies will be just fine in the NZ NBL.

Reply #722500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Froling is a five man, Moller is a three, four so not certain on comparison there, one has played for Australia. Will be a very interesting season especially if Moller goes to a team in nznbl which is quite possible since he was going there last season before chargers stepped up. Billups, we won't no how good he is till we see him live, those highlights weren’t on quality opposition. He is good friends with Tre so that could’ve helped. I’d say money might be the cause as nznbl pays far better than the seabl.

Reply #722502 | Report this post

TrumpD  
Years ago

So he can go there as an import!

Reply #722607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#484 on the money

Reply #722671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tre Nichols 2017 WASBL - 25pts, 4reb, 3ast
Tre Nichols 2018 SEABL - 24pts, 4reb, 5ast

I think Billups will be just fine stepping up to nznbl. He was the MVP in the WASBL, something Nichols never accomplished

Reply #722706 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"I get tired of hearing the lame arse excuses the Board has offered. All the other teams are negotiating. Chargers have taken their balls (clearly they have none) and gone home."

It seems the Chargers found out BTAS was in bed with the Huskies and as such McCoy and Co were negotiating in a way that made it untenable for them to continue - disallowing key elements of their operations while clearing the path for the Huskies to take them over.

Reply #722721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not true at all Paul.
The Huskies came in to rescue the Chargers mess. They sat down and negotiated.
Bartlett also forgets to mention the $120,000 a year they get fro the government.
I am guessing the Huskies have that now. Pretty simple really. Some of the truth, not all of the truth.

Q: How can you tell when a politician is lying?
A: When they open their mouth.

Reply #722729 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Reply #724958 | Report this post

TrumpD  
Years ago

JUst a rehash of news already out there.

Reply #725054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They have certainly put a very good team together. Nznbl won't no what’s hit them.

Reply #725055 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"Not true at all Paul.
The Huskies came in to rescue the Chargers mess. "

The MoU which didn't allow the Chargers to run academies (amongst other things) was a pretty clear strategy, with the org taking their place now to run academies on behalf of BTAS via a jointly-funded position, announced almost immediately after the Chargers pulled out.

There were lots of things the Chargers could and should have done better with their operations, they're a long way from perfect, and basketball may be better off with the Huskies in their place (time will tell), but the way it was done is very disappointing from the governing body.

From a Huskies perspective it's a fantastic set-up, let's hope it enables them to entrench themselves as a long-time force in Tasmania across all levels of the talent pathway.

Reply #725072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huskies announce their "Board".

https://www.facebook.com/southernhuskiesbasketball/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARC3RFXfBjzWit6eFE70-LynnmK0DJVpu8530MpLA9Q-65tGi8BwrQmw0KTGBGH6jeVVehTG59IJjk9v&hc_ref=ARS2wcVMgKHVfZY6odw-_dtE0-R7kNudGl8V4bxAja-3o7J5j2Okpqm6d4auWG7BjUM&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARDCPxgjfoJIoYLX6CvQTcIve7kIsxbAqgg3e9_9sVibzngsFUrYmW5NEe0BRq5J152HE8ZDQDq1zbTHL9dfnTxfNMExBgOBZO8EBxRDSzH4y42j8Tv2-_oyeqAL5cDkywSwIE-gITsUIEOqiYk_1W-ayh4OercaMqRcpCR2pqS0ZtI9oExAZ8kAiUavaAY5jrLAcn-OMrXV3ZI2rs8Vuzf12FMa9MilLOrr1Ddo70qEkbQFpBPGmN8Y4ABm196gkszk5dnYIEe8wpXA8HeaVS1P_gFqHjdQqMDSOYLVRPsrFoPXbvsGomgH3vzvCZdKfO0JR9zkLhFvTWfh1r19jSjy7u5Uaj69eXftbBp7VVmsoLQhcLso8pd16g

Reply #726828 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:24 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754