Manu Fieldel
Years ago

Matt Hodgson is having a superb season

The bigger fella is having a great season and is definitely upping his market value. Superb call to back himself with the one-year deal.

He sets superb screens and crashes the offensive glass superbly.

Patterson has inspired the Bullets with his presence but don't sleep on the big Hodg and his superb career comeback.

Superb.

Topic #44502 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

/r/roastme

Reply #724101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LMAO

Reply #724103 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Didn't know about r/roastme. Some good stuff in there

Reply #724105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good attempt at being funny Fieldel but Jack Toft still better.

Reply #724115 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

So long as my post is better than Jick's, I'm happy. This isn't a measuring contest between Jack and myself. I am bigger tho

Reply #724117 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Another good fit. Does enough offensively, he can't be taken for granted. Foul trouble only concern. Long arms mean he can block/bother a lot of shots.Seems to be 6ers loss, Brisbane gain.

Reply #724133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some of the fouls called on Hodgson are rubbish, especially when he plays straight up D, Bogut would winge for a week if he gets those calls and rightly so. So yes he is playing very very well.

Reply #724134 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Matt Hodgson is having a very much improved season.

Being used in ways more suited to his skills and style.

Reply #724149 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

When he first came to the 36ers he was very good . For example , his first game , he was our top scorer and 11th man signed .
His second season , no good , not many minutes from Joey and too many fouls called on him .

Reply #724158 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Joey has never been good with young bigs.

Reply #724172 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754