Anonymous
Years ago

All NBA hustle team

Watching the NBA playoffs I'm always drawn to watching the players who play with heart. I’m talking about the players that hustle for the 1 percenters the players who play with intensity. Give me one of these over nonchalant iso scorer who walks up the floor. I’m talking pat Beverly, pj Tucker, Montrezl Harrell, draymond Green, Delly etc.

Who is your All NBA heart/hustle team?

Topic #45206 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Among playoff teams only)

All-Hustle First Team
G- Marcus Smart
G- Patrick Beverley
F- PJ Tucker
F- Draymond Green
C- Zach Collins

Torrey Craig, Steven Adams, Landry Shamet, Chris Paul, Kyle Lowry all honourable mentions imo.

Reply #743611 | Report this post

Dj  
Years ago

Delly???

Reply #743628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you don't have Trez your list is a joke

Reply #743636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Warriors had a bunch of guys play that way yesterday. Green, Iguodala, Looney. And on top of that Klay playing straight up great defence while moving relentlessly off the ball at the other end.

Guys like Delly who are only in the league because of this energy and effort are amazing, but the ones I'm most impressed by are the Paul George, Klay Thompson, Kawhi types who would be all-stars or at least starters even if they coasted most of the time. Zion plays like this, too, which is why I think anyone who's dubious about his 'fit' in the NBA is crazy.

So what's your criteria for all-hustle? Do they have to be just hustle, leave out the all-stars? Or the guys whose combination of energy and physical ability most impacts a game?

Reply #743669 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

PJ Tucker!

Reply #743673 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754