If cut there stats in half they still avrage 10 points a game

Topic #45306 | Report this topic

Hogwash  
Years ago

?

Reply #746041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Out of all the guys mentioned, Jerry Evans is probably the only guy who may pick up an NBL contract. Bozeman potentially but is a long shot.

Reply #746044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Evans maybe a very slim possibility, the rest I doubt it.

Reply #746045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nznbl

Tim quartermen

Reply #746047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tre Nichols?

Reply #746048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes. Tim Quartermen deserves an NBL contract. He is currently dominating the NZNBL averaging 30 points. Jalen Billups is also putting up big numbers for the Huskies.

Reply #746050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jerry Evans was in nznbl and was very average

There is a number of nznbl imports that could step up. I thought they were better last year.

The nbl should make a rule that each teams Third import plays a full season in the nbl1 / nznbl...

Reply #746054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon there should be a free agents team at the NBL blitz? imports and free agents

Reply #746055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bilups putting big numbers offensively, but today was getting owned by Jois at both ends till Jois got hurt in the second quarter and never returned. No way will he get an import spot. Not convinced Quartermen a chance either, got defended very well early till huskies got into foul trouble and then Bragg did a good job as well. Good league the nznbl but not the nbl.

Reply #746056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

his not import but does Marcel jones have a chance to get a nbl contact

Reply #746057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jones is 33, maybe but can't see it at this late stage. Recruiters are very savvy now days so the don’t only look at stats.

Reply #746059 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Jones is classed as a local but not alot of local spots (other than Cairns) remain.

Any SBL guys good enough?

Reply #746062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jones has 27 and 17. He's a local. Worth a look as a he has height and bball smarts. I hope someone here publishes Billups dunk in their game on Thursday night. Best I have seen in traffic for a fair while. Nichols had a poor game today and after trailing by 22? today they played well and got the W. Now in the top 4.

Reply #746071 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

Surely Cairns pick up Jordair Jett?

Too many imports are playing for themselves (& their stats) in the NZNBL.

Is Tokoto on anyone's radar for a return or Mackay?

I think Egwu is a serviceable & potentially possible budget 3rd import option some teams may dabble & dice with the idea of too... At least he seems to play 'team first's ball.

Reply #746075 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Jerry Evans looked out of his depth a couple of seasons ago with the Taipans.

Reply #746079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Huskies come from 24 down yesterday on the back of Moller and Jones.

"Jones scored 14 of his match high 27 points in the last stanza and pulled down 17 rebounds, while Moller (21 and 11) also had a double-double."

Reply #746118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mollers defence kept huskies alive, even on the last play. As for locals Vandenburg has actually performed quite well and is a genuine 7 foot, maybe likes stewie coaching. He's a local that could maybe have some use in a good system.

Reply #746142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jones POTW.

Reply #746149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is Jerome Randle finished in the nbl? On SEM Instagram there were asking fans if they wanted Jerome Randle

Reply #746156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:48 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754