Anonymous
Years ago

The pack your bags import thread.

I think Singler, Braun, Benson and Hunt should have taxi numbers on speed dial as they don't look up to it in the early going.

Topic #46109 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Braun and Singler... yes please.
Pair of bums.
Brisbane need a PG and PF

Reply #769002 | Report this post

Splinky  
Years ago

Dan Trist got more PT than import Benson. I'd say his flight has already been booked.

Reply #769004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is speed dial?

Reply #769010 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Pretty sure they'll have a ride share app fired up rather than taxi numbers on speed dial.

Reply #769015 | Report this post

Agree it's all Apps these days.

Reply #769016 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Singler and Braun signings all on Lemanis.

Majority of people thought each addition was strange when they were announced. Cool dudes I'm sure but they don’t bring anything to the team that isn’t already there. At least move on Singler and keep that valuable import slot free for a better opportunity.

Reply #769019 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Dario Hunt plays his role fine and I see no reason he'd be gotten rid of. On the money about the rest though.

Reply #769023 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

NBA teams are waiving lots of players before the start of the season so good players on the market. A solid 5 would take the phoenix to another planet.

Reply #769025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pineau is doing fine at the 5

Reply #769039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pineau is doing fine but Phoenix not going to win championships with him as starting five.

Reply #769045 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Agree with #045 - Pineau (and Trist SMH) won't get them near a championship

Reply #769051 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I think Braun is fine in that lineup. I probably rate him a bit higher than others do. They could certainly move on Singler but they risk unsettling the starting 5 and the roles each guy currently has.

Reply #769062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hunt just needs to stay out of foul trouble. I've actually been fairly impressed with him when he's been on the court.

Imo once he settles in a bit more and adjust to the rules, i reckon he can be one of the better bigmen in the league.

Reply #769073 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:54 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754