Breakers replace injured Loe with Deng Deng

Topic #46188 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Well Deng, Deng

Reply #770758 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I had been wondering why no team had signed him yet. I know he quickly fell out of the rotation despite having some good pre-season games but the Kings really hyped up his signing last season.

Reply #770759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/10/anbl-2019-nz-breakers-sign-deng-deng-as-injury-cover-for-rob-loe.html

Reply #770762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*cue Law and Order music*

Reply #770763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deng Deng looks like he has the tools to succeed in the league. He has athleticism, a reasonable shot and ability to create off the dribble. But I feel the Breakers need more size at the 5. Is this to also cover for injuries to Delaney and Vodanovic?

Reply #770764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strange signing, though not many true five men around. He'll struggle against any of the fives with size.

Reply #770777 | Report this post

krayola  
Years ago

Could be anything. Gaze never got the best out of his players.

Reply #770789 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Ashley & Majok will cover the 5 and he will play at the 4 I would imagine

Reply #770792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They have ashley and majok at the 5.
Vodanovich and Delaney at the 4. Plus Hopson.
Could get a dp Centre from somewhere cheap.

Reply #770793 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

They would do well to replace Ater Majok if possible he's the worst player I've seen in the NBL in years. Can't bend down, slow, poor co-ordination, hands like bricks etc I can only imagine he must've been a buddy of Obekpa's from the Lebanese league because he's no where near NBL standard anymore.

Reply #770803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SEK Henry was visibly upset with Major a couple of plays against Melbourne. Leo's injury could be problematic if Ashley’s foul trouble continues.

Reply #770843 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:40 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754