Breakers replace injured Loe with Deng Deng

Topic #46188 | Report this topic

KET  
Last month

Well Deng, Deng

Reply #770758 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last month

I had been wondering why no team had signed him yet. I know he quickly fell out of the rotation despite having some good pre-season games but the Kings really hyped up his signing last season.

Reply #770759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/10/anbl-2019-nz-breakers-sign-deng-deng-as-injury-cover-for-rob-loe.html

Reply #770762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

*cue Law and Order music*

Reply #770763 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Deng Deng looks like he has the tools to succeed in the league. He has athleticism, a reasonable shot and ability to create off the dribble. But I feel the Breakers need more size at the 5. Is this to also cover for injuries to Delaney and Vodanovic?

Reply #770764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Strange signing, though not many true five men around. He'll struggle against any of the fives with size.

Reply #770777 | Report this post

krayola  
Last month

Could be anything. Gaze never got the best out of his players.

Reply #770789 | Report this post

Mystro  
Last month

Ashley & Majok will cover the 5 and he will play at the 4 I would imagine

Reply #770792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

They have ashley and majok at the 5.
Vodanovich and Delaney at the 4. Plus Hopson.
Could get a dp Centre from somewhere cheap.

Reply #770793 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last month

They would do well to replace Ater Majok if possible he's the worst player I've seen in the NBL in years. Can't bend down, slow, poor co-ordination, hands like bricks etc I can only imagine he must've been a buddy of Obekpa's from the Lebanese league because he's no where near NBL standard anymore.

Reply #770803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

SEK Henry was visibly upset with Major a couple of plays against Melbourne. Leo's injury could be problematic if Ashley’s foul trouble continues.

Reply #770843 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Mimas 29

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
Westside Basketball Association

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 22 Nov 2019 | Posts: 803,373 | Last 7 days: 1,853