Anonymous
Years ago

Ball in the family

The latest episode of Ball in the family on YouTube is about Lamelo arriving in Illawarra with jj. It was interesting to see how he started fitting in straight away.

Topic #46409 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oops my mistake it's Ball in the family on Facebook not YouTube

Reply #776860 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

"Ball in the Family" - Sounds like a sitcom.

Flinny would play the dad; Coenraad and Anderson would play the uncles telling corny jokes and reliving glory days; There's a role there for AJ somewhere and of course there's always the comedy relief sidekick role to fill.

There's a perfect setting at the beach. All they need is some canned laughter soundtrack, and being a sitcom there would be a plenty of drama. Struth! Stone the flaming galahs, they need a crusty old timer to offer the team advice.

Reply #776862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Struth! Stone the flaming galahs, they need a crusty old timer to offer the team advice.)

^sounds like you would be perfect for that role.

Reply #776863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They where in the country 5 minutes and a lady was trying to chat up jj in the supermarket lol

Reply #776864 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Yep, count me in.

Can you imagine the storylines you could come up with around a basketball club. Star imports shagging the captain's wife, players getting caught for DUI, players get arrested for stalking, CEOs shagging a sponsor's wife, leaked snapchat videos, owners money laundering, owners going broke, oh, that's just a few of the real life ones I could reel off.

Reply #776865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It was interesting to see how he started fitting in straight away."

Or it was heavily scripted and edited to make it appear that way.

Reply #776882 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Is anyone supposed to know what a JJ is? I take it that's LaMelo's minder or something.

Reply #776884 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Star imports shagging the captain's wife, players getting caught for DUI, players get arrested for stalking, CEOs shagging a sponsor's wife, leaked snapchat videos, owners money laundering, owners going broke, oh, that's just a few of the real life ones I could reel off.

My favourite is the import with a girlfriend in every NBL city. Sadly this has gone by the wayside now with social media.

Reply #776887 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

JJ = Jermaine Jackson

Reply #776891 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Okay but why is Michael Jackson's brother over here with an 18 yo kid? Oh wait don't answer that.

Reply #776892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hee Hee, Shamone!!

Reply #776893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Or it was heavily scripted and edited to make it appear that way.)

Maybe......melo doesn't say much so not scripted and all shows are edited in some way including the NBL.
Have you watch the episode?

Reply #776907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have I watched an episode of some try hard Kardashians? No I haven't.

Reply #776908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm proud to say I haven’t been sucked into watching any of this 'show’.

Reply #776910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol why comment on something you know nothing about?

Reply #776911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1.9 million followers get to see his move to the NBL. The show has done a good job with the episode and it's great advertisement for Australia, Illawarra and the NBL.

Reply #776937 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:12 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754