Anonymous
Years ago

Wildcats Doing my Head in, Again

They have asked members to vote on the "Wildcat of The Decade",
and claiming we have won 5 championships.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's a only a trivial point, but if you're going to do this, why not get it CORRECT??

Now obviously, "A" Decade can be any 10 year period, but that's kind of naff and pointless.

Besides, they specifically refer to "THE" Decade.

It's not like this is a new or uncertain question. It has been answer many times before.

We are still using the (refined) Gregorian Calendar.
There is no year zero.

ie, the period AD, The New Millennium, The New Century, and yes The New Decade, all began on 1st January 0001.

So yes, whilst you can say that we are currently in millions of "decades" beginning at any random point in the past 10 years, if you are going to refer to THE Decade, then it began on 1st January 2001, and will end on 31st December 2020

Topic #46477 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Um that's 20 years.

Reply #778727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wildcats do my head in every time Trevor Gleeson opens his fat hole and words come out.

Reply #778737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do cats supporters complain about everything?

Reply #778740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man there are so many fuckwits that follw Perth and start stupid Topics.
Please continue. Lets start a 'Sydney Kings are cheaters' chants ffs. So salty.

Reply #778746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it the same fee wildcat fans who start these 'get off my lawn' old man style topics?

Reply #778752 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:11 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754