Shayno
Years ago

Basketball vic new player rego fees

$39 per player 18+

$25 per player under 18.

To now be paid individually once a year instead of by the association

Looks like someone has been ripping bball vic off.

Topic #46835 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basketball Australia are bringing this out Nation wide. Many states were already doing this.

Reply #790827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NSW had this for years, no rego fee no play.

Reply #790849 | Report this post

Shayno  
Years ago

I see though for domestic the team rego fees are still the same.

Would associations under reported how many players they had to pay a lesser fee in the past??

Just trying to work out would it be cheaper to play with an organisation such as social sport for example if the associations dont drop their fees to match not having to pay the individual registrations now

Reply #790852 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I wonder if there will be reduction in club fees to offset this?

Reply #790856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NSW might have individual regos far far higher than those numbers.

Reply #790887 | Report this post

VF1  
Years ago

Wow! that is so cheap does that cover you if you play at multiple venues as in NSW it costs a fortune when you play at a few venues. When I registered last year I was quoted 2 fees one of which was around 80 and the other was around 50 I was told one goes to the state and the other to club and then we have fees when playing at other clubs. Sadly this year we have to cut back on family participation.
Lucky Victorians if these costs are correct though.

Reply #790938 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Been happening in SA this season, no rego no play and club fees reduced by the amount of the rego.

Reply #790958 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754