)))))
Years ago

Summer tables in SA

In divisions where uneven byes exist I understand final round placings are based on winning % of games played - i.e. played 10 won 9, 1 loss = 90% etc when sorting out final table placings pre finals (aware of the points split if equal, uneven amount of byes and drawn games scenario within by-laws etc).

Why doesn't the table display the winning % all season - they have dropped the old overall % stat and gone for point differential but never show winning % - which I understand is first criteria for placing. Premiership points no longer are the sole influencer.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Topic #46844 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's just the SportsTG table, not a determinant of finals spots. Overall winning % will be taken into account where relevant, even if the table doesn't.

Reply #791175 | Report this post

Mercy Galeria  
Years ago

fsdd

Reply #801490 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754