Anonymous
Years ago

Any updates Bolden and Broekhoff

I have heard Broekhoff was of to Greece? if Bolden and Broekhoff don't have a new team at the end of the month should they still get pick for the Boomers

Topic #47009 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bolden should not get picked whether or not he has a team!

Reply #797810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Landale back in good form last week in Lithuania. Makur still producing very little. Exum doing well before another injury sidelined him again. I'll find out about Bolden and Broekhoff.

Reply #797815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would having a team matter in selection? Only arguement is they may be game rusty but am sure they are still training at a high level and once camp hits they'll be fine. Surprised Broekhoff didn't get picked up as a shooter for someone.

Reply #797822 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

I love the Aussies, but saying Exum has been playing well is a stretch. Rough averages of 5.5/2.5/1.5 whilst in Cleveland. Healthy or not, I don't think he'll be in our Olympic team.

Reply #797824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Broekhoff would be looking at several offers atm.
Big euro teams are after him.

Reply #797825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum plays quality D and team first basketball, I was not a fan till started watching him and was quite surprised, stats don't mean everything.

Reply #797826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so can you still see them play in the NBA

Reply #797827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You could before he was injured.

Reply #797831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I love the Aussies, but saying Exum has been playing well is a stretch. Rough averages of 5.5/2.5/1.5 whilst in Cleveland. Healthy or not, I don't think he'll be in our Olympic team."

Then delly should not be in the team too. Delly is playing much worse than Exum with worse stats

Reply #797837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maker good point is that he's a seven footer. His not so good is his basketball iq is non existent, he also doesn’t seem to have much strength, Wood is smaller and lighter than Maker but has twice the game and I’m being generous to Maker. He’s every ones selection but I don’t see it. If Kay misses out to this bloke it’s not picked on ability.
Great having the nba on sbs.

Reply #797852 | Report this post

Go Dees  
Years ago

Bolden won't make boomers

Reply #797998 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

For the anon who suggested Delly shouldn't be in the team if his selection were based on stats:

Yep, lean season for Delly. The difference Is that he’s a proven vital cog of the Aussie core, easily deserves a spot based on that alone. Exum, I can’t even remember if he’s played for Australia in any senior competition?

Reply #798061 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is selections based on personal performances in the NBA. Yes you need talent but also leadership and toughness. Unless there's an injury Delly should be automatic selection and very least co captain with mills. All this Delly beast mode comes up all the time, but end of day he's a battler, someone you would want fighting with you that won't give up unlike a lot of prima donnas that have more talent. If their Evian wasn't chilled enough they'd threaten to go home or let a broken finger nail rule them out for weeks.

Reply #798063 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Exum, I can't even remember if he’s played for Australia in any senior competition?

He played for us at the 2014 World Cup.

Reply #798067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

" Exum, I can't even remember if he’s played for Australia in any senior competition? "

Everyone has got to start sonewyere.
And exum is a better player than Delly right now

" Yes you need talent but also leadership and toughness. Unless there's an injury Delly should be automatic selection and very least co captain with mills. "

leadership and toughness,are hollow if you are not performing at international and club levels.

Reply #798070 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Delly Vs Exum is like comparing apples & oranges!

Delly - Proven FIBA performer, Synergy with Baynes, Hard Working, reliable, however is having a down year for the Cav's (Although all the cav's are!)

Exum - Injured, Not Proven in FIBA, Shooting improving but still not great, will he even play as he is a chance to on the NBA scrap heap so another injury might kill his NBA career.

If your choosing Delly clearly will get the nod but is anyone else concerned that Exum looks like the only NBA player to never go near the weight room? Surely he can get a better "trainer" and access better supplements!

Reply #798196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum ain't no string bean if youve ever stood next to him.

Reply #798197 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:38 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754