Anonymous
Years ago

If Jordan did a LeBron?

Saw a post on FB about Jordan doing a LeBron and leaving the Bulls when he couldn't beat Pistons. What team would he join and what player would he have recruited to come with him to form a big 3.
I'll go Knicks and bring Dominique Wilkins, big market and Ewing at centre when big men mattered. Plus had Oakley his friend from Bulls, tough enough to go head to head with Detroit. As for Dominique, don't think Sixers trade Barkley at that time, Atlanta always doing dumb shit and Nique would have liked to beat Celtics after all the beatings they gave him.

Topic #47176 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lebron is better than Jordan

Reply #804010 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

Slow news day. Would'a could'a. Who could'a cares

Reply #804014 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kobe was better than LeBron

Reply #804016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yet you commented Barry, obviously you care so piss off.
And solid literary skills "LeBron is better than Jordan", wow, that has never been brought up before. Wasn't the game dickhead.

Reply #804019 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Saw first 2 episodes of the Jordan documentary tonight and it was great to be reminded of how great MJ was and to learn more about 'behind the scenes'
Loved it

Reply #804021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have now watched 8 episodes of the doco and have made my decision on who the greatest is.

Lebron is lucky to be in the same sentence. Jordan is so far ahead its not even funny. I still think Kobe and Magic are better

Reply #804023 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

How have you viewed episodes 3-8 before their release?

Reply #804026 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

They've leaked out online somewhere.

Reply #804028 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Nice.

Reply #804029 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Just finished downloading them to binge but want 9 and 10 too otherwise will be quite the wait. Apparently the final two episodes are still in post production.

Reply #804030 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Correct Perthworld, Jason Herhir (the Director) said this past week that he was crazy busy doing media and trying to finish episodes 9 & 10.

Reply #804032 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I'll play

My guess would have been Philly (with Hersey Hawkins and Rick Mahorn, the latter having just being acquired from the Pistons, traded to the Bulls).

A rookie out of Georgia State, who goes by the name Lenard Copeland being Jordan's understudy at the 76ers

Reply #804034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I have now watched 8 episodes of the doco and have made my decision on who the greatest is."

Deciding on the basis of 8 episodes of a Bulls feature kills your credibility IMO but go right ahead

Reply #804037 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lebron is better. Jordan just more lucky to be in the era he was.

Reply #804041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL!

Reply #804042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#041 ask your parents to supervise your internet use please.

Reply #804043 | Report this post

GM  
Years ago

Let us know when Lebron has to beat an entire team intent on physically ending his career....

Reply #804047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Without Delly to protect him

Reply #804049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Popeye Jones is the goat.

Reply #804050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jordan would have been swept by the 2016 Warriors

Reply #804055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LeBron did get swept in the 2006 Finals :)

Reply #804067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jordan got swept in the first round

Reply #804070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LeBron scored 8 points on JJ Barea in the NBA finals

Reply #804071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Jordan got swept in the first round. Never got swept in the big dance. Oh thats right, he never lost the big dance. Oops. LeBron has lost 5 hasn't he? That's nearly equal to what Jordan won :) hahaha

Reply #804072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can't compare eras, the Jordan footage of the time look like amateurs compared to today’s players. The game is much more professional and athletic, faster now than then.

Reply #804077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The game is faster due to rule changes that have opened the game up for the offensive players.

Reply #804078 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

How is losing in the first round better than losing in the Finals? What planet are you people from?

Reply #804081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who said it was better to lose in the first round? I think the person confirmed yes he lost in the first round.

Reply #804087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The rules might have been adjusted to open up the game but if you can't see the difference between the Jordan eras and the Lebron eras you had better find an optometrist. :)

Reply #804089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When you get your license come back and start a decent discussion

Reply #804090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So does that mean you agree, obviously got nothing to shoot it down.

Reply #804110 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

How is losing in the first round better than losing in the Finals? What planet are you people from?

Planet hoops.com.au

Reply #804112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When pretty much every analyst who has watched players from Kareem to Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe and LeBron pick the kid from North Carolina why would anyone need to argue with you? Smh

Reply #804113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which analysts? Stephen A Smith? It's all the old ass analysts

Reply #804119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Lebron is better. Jordan just more lucky to be in the era he was."

LOL is this a joke?
You've clearly got no clue if you think that

Reply #804142 | Report this post

Boarman  
Years ago

I think the Knicks would have been the best bet, he could team up with Ewing and use the size advantage

Reply #807406 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754