Coach Liam Flynn
Years ago

CLF Skill Builder & Master Class Camps

Good afternoon all,

I'm excited to announce I will be conducting my Skill Builder and Master Class camps this July school holidays at Wayville Sports Centre. The camps will be held on Thursday July 16th & Friday July 17th. The Skill Builder camp is 9am - 12pm daily, whilst the Master Class camp is on from 1:30pm – 4:30pm daily.

As before, these camps are catered to elite boys and girls players (District division 1 & 2 only) and are split into age appropriate groups. We have extremely high standards for the players and will be covering advanced content, so the camps are best suited for those kids who have a 'growth mindset’ and want to learn what its really like to be a professional basketball player.

The criteria for entry for both camps is as follows:

Current Division 1 District players
Current Division 2 District players who were Division 1 players the previous year.

The birth years for the two camps are:

Skill Builder Camp: Players Born 2009, 2008 and 2007
Master Class Camp: Players born 2006, 2005 and 2004.

Each camp costs $125 to attend. For this fee, the players receive six hours on court with myself and my hand picked coaches including individual development, agility and conditioning training, team practice, a video analysis session, and a personal evaluation.

There are only 34 spots at each of the Skill Builder and Master Class camps. These camps will sell out, so please email me on [email protected] to register your interest.

Thanks so much.

Coach Liam Flynn

Topic #47320 | Report this topic