Hooper
Years ago

SBL close to NBL1 deal

West sayin NBL1 almost done deal and that ABA end of season tourny would come back.

Which state league would probs win? Some tough QBL and SBL sides at the top

https://thewest.com.au/sport/basketball/sbls-move-to-nbl-rebrand-gains-momentum-nationwide-second-tier-play-off-tournament-revealed-ng-b881662971z

Topic #47626 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

SBL sides would not be at the top of a National NBL1 tournament

Reply #817125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would you share a paywall link?

Reply #817128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe for those that have access?

Reply #817131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you have access you do not need the link do you

Reply #817132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But others who may have missed the article do. They should have said paywall article for the sensitive ones

Reply #817135 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

SBL won't be near the top but Wolves will be.

Reply #817136 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Wolfpack tap tap tap....

Reply #817137 | Report this post

Hooper  
Years ago

Sorry, forgot i was loged in. Says next september. I think some of top SBL sides would deinitely compete, wolves too. Think it would finally end all this crap about league supremacy

Reply #817139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wolves only equal 4th in the challenge lol

Reply #817140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching the challenge no teams look very good. Might be different when they sign imports but QBL is a mile ahead at the minute

Reply #817144 | Report this post

Trev  
Years ago

Basketball WA hate giving up control. Trust me, we share the same building.

Reply #817147 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

"Might be different when they sign imports but QBL is a mile ahead at the minute": don't know if this was intentional, ie., set up by the Bullets, but all are on one or other near-Brisbane teams. Makes it very hard for the teams not included, the 2 x Goldies and 2 x Sunnies and the westerners. Those with Bullets are looking very good, the others, nah, not this season.

If Ripcity and Phoenix can re-construct the teams they had lined up for NBL1, they will rank well overall but to really contend, they MUST unite, I (still) say!

Reply #817171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:48 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754