Seriously
Years ago

Big V Round 3 without Chelsea comments?

Any thoughts on winners and losers for round 3?

Any teams looking like they may dominate their Divisions?

Can Big V get the stats right?

Topic #48275 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who do Chelsea play?

Reply #839155 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

It will be interesting to see if they can get 5 players to show up.hope they don't run into foul trouble.another h8d8ng coming up

Reply #839218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

D'agostino has rocked up at southern pen following brasser there...

Reply #839220 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

Southern peninsula are a chance to become a top club ,with the unwanted TOP CLASS chelsea people.

Good to see their talent will not be wasted

Reply #839223 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

Hound Dog, you crack me up! All the TOP CLASS unwanted Chelsea people going to Sth Pen. Not sure I agree but I'll leave you to your own delusions.
By the way, see Chelsea Men and Women won!

Reply #839246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also saw Casey men and women lost.

Reply #839248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chelsea mens by 28, screw the haters of the club

Reply #839250 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

Good to see you got your thrills tonight ,let's wait til the end of the season.

Reply #839251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did the Chelsea YLW team win also?

Reply #839252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see your talking shit about a club behind a computer screen! Good job champ, Chelsea got a great W!

Reply #839253 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

Great comment, Anonymous 839253!

Nothing like keyboard warriors thinking they're so influential.

Shame the truth doesn't come out about what happened to the key people who left or were asked to leave Chelsea. Maybe it will today at the AGM?

Reply #839264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A watch and see in Div 1 Men. Corio Bay and Bellarine for me. Great to see a decent group of players from the region. Ladies from both clubs a work in progress but early days.

Reply #839267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone wanting to change their predictions about Mckinnon? Belted Casey last night

Reply #839291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hound dog with egg on their face. Gulls on the up!!

Hopefully we won't hear from that twit again.

Reply #839303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be on the money with Coro in D1M. Easily dealt with last years grandfinalists in Warrendyte

Reply #839304 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

Gulls SCM win with predominantly Gulls players. Those who left were journeymen who jump club to club.
Hound dog is fealty quiet and non surprises at AGM as well I hear. More egg!

Reply #839309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hound dog where you at fool?

BTW we all know who you are!

Even more egg!

Reply #839310 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

Seriously,your pathetic.get a life.so they have won 1 match.get a grip 9n you4self cobber.

Reply #839312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gulls will make finals with this renewed hope and enthusiasm since all the nut cases showed their true colours and quit on the club and the good people who support them.

Go gulls!

Enough talk from all at CADBA on forums as our results and actions going to tell the story from now on.

Reply #839325 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

Hound dog, got a good life thanks and I only deal in facts unlike you and your misinformation.
I know the SCM won on weekend, they'll be one of the younger teams and they'll have their highs & lows whilst they learn.

Reply #839340 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Seriously - is that you SN?
You have been doing all the grunt work so far for the puppet master and idol of the Committee.
The King has everything he wants now - 40 minutes playing time as well as being the coach! Good thing the Frost brothers saved Chelsea's butt on Saturday or "someone" would be expecting the little people to bow as he walks past!

Reply #839433 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Hahaha Chelsea's imports are making and changing the rules as they go along. These imports are now running the place and voting at their AGM's.

Reply #839486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keysborough for me in Div1 Men. Well rounded squad putting up big numbers over the first 3 rounds.

Reply #839492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Frost brothers are a direct product of the Chelsea program. Now they get the opportunity they deserve instead of having to sit behind expensive 'recruits'

Reply #839495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can someone please tell Keysy the 3 teams they beat have 1 win between them for the season

Hardly something to beat your chest about and post on here

Reply #839501 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Ok, so revised predictions after 3 rounds:

- Casey - were soundly beaten on weekend but looks like Waterhouse injured and still getting used to new roster.

- McKinnon - a lot can be said for familiarity and chemistry. Some decent additions but the 3-4 guys that have played together for a while are getting it done.

- Sunbury - Similar with chemistry and familiarity. Both Clayton and Beasely going well and doing their role while shooters are knocking them down.

- Keilor - Average start but will get better with time.

- Hume - rocked by long term injuries to 3 potential starters. Added Martin back in but not in sync.

- Chelsea - a lot of noise. Also rocked by injury and issues. Will have enough talent to beat teams below them.

- Blackburn - have a couple of exciting young talent. Will be up and down all year

- Hawthorn - Super young. Will get a couple upsets during year

- Wyndham - Also young. Will struggle

- Western Port - Corletto putting up big numbers and still losing. Will need support

Reply #839505 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

1 win doesnt make things successful, I was there and it was the worst SCM game ever played. Good luck Chelsea long season ahead and then watch the fallout and exodus again!

Reply #839506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Casey vs McKinnon or Sunbury final.

No one outside those three look to have what it takes.

Reply #839508 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wallan are light years ahead of everyone in D2M Can't see anyone else winning it

Reply #839511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely no promotion & relegation this year.
Every Division is weakened and a really poor standard at the moment.

Teams with reasonable imports around a solid core group are going to be tough to beat. Sunbury, Keysborough, Wallan etc

Maybe poor old Nathan at Keysy will finally look like he is a good coach but most of us really know any achievements this season will be because of the poor standard of competition....

Reply #839515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So those clubs dealt with Covid better than others? Guessing all clubs had the same opportunities to keep a core group together and get an import etc..

In the lock down Wallan built a solid team got their program together and set up to live stream games. There are big clubs in State champ not even able to do that.

Reply #839536 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Chelsea is a club going no where. The women's team not going up to champ speaks volumes for the club. It’s like a domestic team staying in B grade to win because A grade is too challenging.
Men are going no where. One win against a nobody Pffft
The board are puppets.

Reply #839551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is this just Chelsea and Wallan ppl on here?

Reply #839552 | Report this post

donotreach  
Years ago

I'm not so sure Wallan is the only unbeaten team in D2 Men, RMIT haven't dropped a game and haven't even got an import playing this season from what it looks like? Is Coffeey registered???

They had 3 scorers with 20 pts again it seems, Altona seem to be a team with a good core to challenge. Surely Mildura will be tough but NE Bushrangers seem disappointing with recent results.

Seems teams think this forum is a soap box for complaining about their club instead of maybe going and fixing it.

Reply #839553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coffey is injured. expected back in May.

Reply #839556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coffey is out for the season, had a MAJOR leg injury and at his advanced age wouldn't be worth risking it for a late season return when his team is not up to scratch with the top dogs in the division. Major daylight between the top few and the rest in D2M

Reply #839570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ummm aren't RMIT on top of the ladder?

Reply #839572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who have they played?

Reply #839574 | Report this post

big v  
Years ago

altona winning at mildura and 3-0 definetly makes them the odds on favorite at the moment. i would put wallan second with an import averaging 40 a game. rmit played a depleted sherbrooke team at home and maccabi and pakenham, not exactly the most challenging schedule. heard coffey won't be back for a while from other coaches around the league, so i would put them in the 4-8 range of the competition if they can somehow continue to string some wins together.

Reply #839638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's changed at Altona? big improvement on the last few years

Reply #839643 | Report this post

big v  
Years ago

altona recruited really well! anthony kimble, mcdonald, formosa among others..

Reply #839674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@big v - Haven't Wallan played 3 non finals teams as well then? Pak look bad, mornington probably the same and Wangaratta didn't have their import I don't think

Reply #839682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah NEB didn't have their import but not sure he is much good anyway

Reply #839684 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

SERIOUSLY,why do you only have a crack at me.there are plenty of others critical of you,BUT,you leave them alone.WELL,BULLY,you will not scare me off.

Reply #839691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fantastic by Altona! Both them and Wallan have really put the hard yards in during the missed season. Great to see. Wish them both the best of luck and look forward to seeing how they progress during the season.

Reply #839694 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Hound dog, "seriously" is obviously one of the puppets on the committee. They are not the smartest and just following what the hasbeen tells them to think and say. Everyone with eyes and ears can see the place is a mess.

Reply #839822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How could anyone involved with the club admit they don't have some sort of issues?

Reply #839834 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

Anon 822, thanks for your comment.the world doesn't need his type in it.surely,if he had half a brain he could see what was happening.

Cheers

Reply #839835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think everyone is over the bitterness of a few small minded people that didn't get their own way. Can we put an end to this and get back to discussions not involving Chelsea?

Reply #839876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So now that we are three rounds into the competition even though the ladders have not been posted what are the predictions for championship teams across the competition?

Reply #839927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who even knows if the results are correct

Reply #839929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its still Casey's to lose in both Men and Women SC

Reply #839932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prediction

SCM: McKinnon
SCW: Bulleen
YCM: Dandy or Melbourne
YCW: Diamond Valley

Reply #839935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big call MCK over Casey!

Reply #839941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I could be wrong but I'm of the understanding the McKinnon beat Casey in the last round so I’m not sure why it is such a big call

Reply #840088 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

Seriously,have you died

Reply #840250 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Have you finally worked it out "seriously"? Can you now see that it's falling apart and that you were all sucked in by the clowns running the show?

Reply #840303 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

Hound dog, no just got better things to do rather than correct you. Just to be clear I'm not SN, not on committee or a lack! Just someone over bullies with axes to grind and agends

There was a huge surprise from left field at the AGM! Not one of the bullies turned up to challenge anything. As Gomer Pyle said Surprise Surprise Surprise!

Tough bullies on their keyboards, wimps in real life.
Unanimous support for new committee and new direction.

Is Chelsea perfect in every way, no. Are they having challenges recovering from the previous people who ran it down, got caught out and left- yes. Are they working to make things better, yes.

No clubs perfect, Chelsea amongst them, but efforts are being made to correct things for everyone. All that can be asked.

So, if you don't want to be part of solution - get over it and move on.

Now let's talk basketball and let Chelsea be whatever it becomes.

Mic drop!

Reply #840334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Chelsea filled with immature 15 year olds who have nothing better to do than anonymously sling sh!t at the people in their own club?

It's getting embarrassing now people. Move on

Reply #840376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lets talk Ladders...going into a break and no Ladders,

Reply #840383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But there is a mix tape

Reply #840389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And player in focus articles. You know all the important stuff

Reply #840390 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

No ladders, stats and results of games still missing, game videos, no reviews/previews and no access to individual stats..... all the baseline things from past seasons!

Hope they're pulling all nighters over this break to get things back to normal.

Reply #840479 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Seriously - old Chelsea people were above board and there wasn't anything to get caught out on. Go straight to the source and find out for yourself unless you are just starting rumours to amuse yourself! If you want to play this game, anyone can can start bullshit rumours. You are either an idiot or a disgusting person!

Reply #840487 | Report this post

Seriously  
Years ago

Anon 840487, let's agree to disagree shall we?

If your so correct, why didn't you and your mates go to AGM and do something about what you claim?

Reply #840527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anything to report from Chelsea's AGM? The hoops.com community have been waiting to hear

Reply #840594 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Funny revisiting these comments. Chelsea Men putting in some solid performances. Women sitting on top.
Hardly a "mess" or a club going "nowhere."
It would seem change is good!

Reply #857072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:20 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754