Jack Toft
Years ago

Boomers to adopt Catsuits

News just announced that BA has been issued a decree from Scomo that for the purposes of gender equity, the Boomers will be forced to adopt the Opal style Catsuit for the upcoming Olympics.

The only difference being that the Boomers catsuit will be supplied with optional extra padding known as the "Matt Shervington", in the "kosher" or "non-kosher" sub-option.

Topic #48307 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought the NBL were getting in early with reinstating Mitch Creek as an April Fool's joke, but this takes the cake.

Reply #840156 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I heard Basketball Australia were going to announce due to covid restrictions they couldn't bring in NBA players for the olympics so they are going to send the full Perth Wildcats playing squad and coaches instead.

Reply #840170 | Report this post

todd  
Years ago

Damn, I missed the 12pm deadline.

Reply #840239 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Reply #840305 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Always admired Ingles legs.

Reply #840363 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:09 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754