Jack Toft
Earlier this month

Boomers to adopt Catsuits

News just announced that BA has been issued a decree from Scomo that for the purposes of gender equity, the Boomers will be forced to adopt the Opal style Catsuit for the upcoming Olympics.

The only difference being that the Boomers catsuit will be supplied with optional extra padding known as the "Matt Shervington", in the "kosher" or "non-kosher" sub-option.

Topic #48307 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Earlier this month

I thought the NBL were getting in early with reinstating Mitch Creek as an April Fool's joke, but this takes the cake.

Reply #840156 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Earlier this month

I heard Basketball Australia were going to announce due to covid restrictions they couldn't bring in NBA players for the olympics so they are going to send the full Perth Wildcats playing squad and coaches instead.

Reply #840170 | Report this post

todd  
Earlier this month

Damn, I missed the 12pm deadline.

Reply #840239 | Report this post

LC  
Earlier this month

Reply #840305 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Earlier this month

Always admired Ingles legs.

Reply #840363 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Titan 41

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Beam Orders - a quick, simple order and payments site for your business.
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
Punch - insightful time tracking

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:17 pm, Sun 18 Apr 2021 | Posts: 870,463 | Last 7 days: 1,407