Concerned Fan
Years ago

NBL Commentary

Is it just me or do others press the mute button and watch it without sound when certain guys start talking. I find Hooley ok but compared to other crews it's hard to stomach. There is clear bias or just uneducated things said during the games that turn the casual viewers off. Who should be retained and who should be cut !!!!

Topic #48395 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hooley has been awfully repetitive recently.

Reply #843659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I mute it. I love Gaze and have enjoyed his combos with Copeland. I'm sick of the term 'big hit’ and Shane Heal and homicide are the worst of the lot.

I’ve just accepted it won’t get better.

Reply #843660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The.... Land..... Of..... Plenty....

Reply #843662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Multiple times this had been referred to previously but Heal adding in "be able to" to every sentence is deplorable.
Leave it out FFS. The sentence still has the same meaning.

Homicide is just a self promoting clown.

Reply #843664 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Santamaria just sucks everybodys you know what.

Reply #843665 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Whatever happened to james harvey? I thought his commentary was very good

Reply #843669 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I don't mind Santamaria. Hooley's good.

Gaze is the GOAT player and also the GOAT NBL commentator.

Cam Luke tries and he's passionate, but sometimes comes across like the starstruck teenage fan. One example, he mentioned to Hooley during the game on the weekend that Hooley won a championship. On at least two occasions.

Homicide these days is wearing a bit thin after all these years. A bit too hypey. But it does depend on the day and who he's teamed with. He's OK.

Reply #843670 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide adds absolutely nothing to the commentary. He picks a player to hype up, he suggests every game is going down to the wire, and from the midway point of the second quarter he just starts reading out player stats with amazement in his voice.

Reply #843671 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

They had Heal commentating from Sydney (his house?)

If they're gonna do a "Bruce mcaveney" - do it for John Casey. Have him as the number 1 commentator instead of working for bloody SANFL digital pass.

Gaze is the best supporting commentator around.

Sadly nobody else really comes to mind as being a “good commentator”.

Casey, Gaze, Hooley - load them up with games.

Then have your second commentary team as Herevin/Russell with Heal, Rucker if they will ever have him back.

If you can have Hudson, ditch the Russ.

Cam, Santa, Corey make em pregame/halftime/post game for Sats/Sundays.

Reply #843672 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Maybe now with all NBL1 games being live streamed with commentary basketball in this country finally has an opportunity to organically find new talent.

Reply #843673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Casey or Heverin + Santamaria and Gaze is my favourite combo, by quite a stretch.

Reply #843674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Casey and Herevin to call the games, Herevin been great imo, him Hooley on their own the other night with homicide in Launceston was good because they only went to homicide in time outs.
Expert commentary I like Gaze, Hooley, Santa is ok. I'm still not convinced you need two experts, I’d try one caller and expert for a while with one at game.
Heal is not good and Cameron is horrible.
Rosen is fine at stadium. I’d like to see McQuade call a few games.

I’d like to see each stadium have their own commentary team, yes there will be bias but there will be lots different styles in each city.

Reply #843675 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Keep it simple with the lineup below, a team of two plus sideline reporter at any one time is more than enough:

Play-by-play: John Casey or Jack Heverin.
Colour: Gaze or blood another ex-player or two who are intelligent and articulate.
Sideline: doesn't really matter.

Get rid of all the AFL and NRL drongos who kill time during their off-season by commentating a bit of NBL, i.e. Dwayne and Matt Russell.

Get rid of ex-players who are not up to it that literally make things up during the broadcast, i.e. Heal and Homicide.

Sideline can be whoever except that chick in Wollongong who either can't speak properly or was drunk.

Get rid of fanboys like Can Luke and Santamaria. They have no place commentating.

Accommodate John Casey as much as possible instead of pandering to a couple of ex-players.

Pair up Gaze and Copeland from time to time. Pair up Casey with Carfino occassionly for nostalgia. Hype up playoffs by adding a third person to the booth. Less LK yes men. That's it. Keep it simple.

Reply #843676 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

We're not really endowed with the best commentators in our sport and I've come to some peace about that. I never thought I'd want to see Steve Carfino back but I think a lot of people would take him over the current alternatives.

But what we're seeing is the best options at hand. I've heard some of teams local radio commentators for games and they're hot garbage. When we had NBLTV commentators they were absolute nerds that I couldn't enjoy a game while hearing. NBL commentators are mostly white noise in the background, making bland and entirely obvious observations for the most part. But they're better than the other options we have, and I find it tolerable at least.

What surprises me is I really enjoy the Overtime show. I feel like when they're not making comments on the fly, and they've come in with things they want to say before the game, Homicide, Santamaria and Cam Luke are actually serviceable. But their analysis in-game leaves a bit to be desired.

Reply #843680 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

There's plenty of good ones out there, which is why its surprising, especially with the bunker, that they keep giving gigs to guys like Williams, Rusell and Heal.

I've enjoy Herevin this season. Think he's put himself in there with Casey as being the best play by play guys we have.

Gaze, Santa, Hooley, Copeland (with Gaze) are all good. I liked Rucker when he was involved. Like to see Carfino back as a colour commentator too (I think he struggled when he became the play by play).

Reply #843681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Santa might be a fanboi of the league but he provides insights into things like offensive sets and touches on advanced stats which is something the game has never had. He knows his x's and o's and is one of the best commentators.

I'll take that over "non preferred left hand" any day of the week.

Reply #843688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Santamaria & Hooley sounds like a couple of local bozo's who should be commentating NBL1/Big V games

Homicide try's to street it up far to much and make it sound American which is great apart from the fact I'm yet to meet anyone who likes it.

Reply #843697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In New Zealand we have Casey Frank and Andrew Mulligan commentate the Breakers games.

Andrew Mulligan is an excellent talker and Casey Frank provides awesome and funny insights.

I have watched only a few games with the Australian commentators, but something that annoys me a bit about them is some of them don't know the bench players etc. I know its not the NBA but to even make the bench for an NBL team is a great achievement for the lads, show them some respect.

Reply #843698 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Fair to say broad agreement:

Bring back Casey properly, Herevin or however you spell it is good.

Gaze is the best colour commentator. Hooley is serviceable. We liked Rucker if he can be brought back.

Santa and co are better for panel show than commentary.

Reply #843700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Santamaria actually provides analysis of what the teams are doing tactically, he's the only one who provides that insight.

Reply #843702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keep for in game:
Gaze, Copeland, Hooley, Casey
Add: Damian Martin, Carfino
Keep for courtside
Santamaria, Luke, Heal.
Get rid of:
Corey, Russell and any other AFL crossover

Reply #843712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We all love Damo as he's a top bloke but to be a play by play commentator? No thanks.

Reply #843720 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

If you're going to pick someone from Perth (which is kind of counterproductive under the hub system) then Adam Papalia would be the clear #1 choice IMO. Excellent PBP caller who doesn't feel the need to inject his "personality" or irrelevant tangents into the call.

Or Dennis of course [/dreaming]

Reply #843722 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

I think Damo has been brilliant as courtside providing some excellent insight to time outs while remaining very neutral.
Honestly the only person I really cant stand is Heal. At least Homicide provides some flair and variety (in small doses)

Reply #843724 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems everyone agrees Santa/Homicide should be shelved for any type of commentary/courtside and stick to the panel shows.

Have some local ex-players doing sidelines or guest comments for home games make sense but they have to be serviceable.

Reply #843726 | Report this post

Baseline bum  
Years ago

I actually get sick of listening g to Hooley. He drivels on and on as though he would do better than the actual coaches. Let's us watch what’s happening and add only a little analysis, not more and more.

Reply #843733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hooley has been great but I agree of late over talks a bit. Him and Herevin on there own we're great.

Reply #843734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They all suck and the whole production of the NBL broadcast needs an overhaul. Nothing has changed for the better in years. Same old and its stale.

Reply #843735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well tell us how you would fix it then please. No point in saying its crsp without a solution.

Reply #843737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A good start would be for the commentators to actually commentate the game rather than talking about random crap while play is going on. Often we don't even know who got called for the foul because the commentators are too busy going on about other irrelevant stuff.

Reply #843738 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Just like we do not have LeBron James, we don't have Marv Albert, or the Van Gundys.

The commentators we have a OK.

I like James Harvey, Liam Santa, Brad Rosen, Gaze.

Homocide can go,

Reply #843740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well tell us how you would fix it then please. No point in saying its crsp without a solution.

No point trying. Nothing ever gets heard. We just have to put up with it. To get the ball rolling: Maybe some professionalism? Take the sport a bit more seriously? Be more entertaining without it becoming stupid or boring, try new phrases, provide more stats and analysis, improve the banter? Pretty much the whole production.

I also would like to know what happened to James Harvey - this never gets answered when its brought up.

Reply #843741 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Word is Harvey wanted too much money a couple of years ago so got turfed. And hasn't been heard from since.

Reply #843742 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Is having biases that big a deal?

I love watching the game and if Heal is talking about how Cadee is a star or the Frolings are NBA bound, I can have a giggle then continue watching the game.

Things like that just don't detract from the game I am focused on.

Reply #843743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Seems everyone agrees Santa/Homicide should be shelved for any type of commentary/courtside and stick to the panel shows."

Seems you didn't read the thread at all.

Reply #843744 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Liam Santamaria is the best colour commentator the league has ever had, why on earth would you get rid of him?

Reply #843746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The best part about Heal being a commentator is that he has to remain somewhat neutral throughout the games which means he has to praise Perth a helluva lot but he then runs to Twitter to whinge about them because he's a punk-ass bitch.

Reply #843748 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Does Gaze count as colour commentary? I'd put him first.

Whilst he’s not the most serious guy around, I’d say he’s top class - he’s the JVG to Mike Breen (John Casey).

I would include Santa to colour commentary as well - although if it were at the expense of a scenario where the Overtime guys did a pregame/halftime/post game type show TNT style, I’d rather have him on the panel.

I know I know, utopian idea of the cost of that. But so is having Casey anchor commentary these days sadly.

Reply #843749 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why should we put up with Heal talking up crap players because he's mates or their agent. Call the game, yes tell us who got the foul, supply some stats, game and player. Santa the other night telling everyone that Krebs was a great shooter, I don’t see it, check stats and he’s low thirties, I mean it’s not that hard to know the players. NZ guys do it best, two commentary and one on sideline.

Reply #843750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"No point trying. Nothing ever gets heard. We just have to put up with it. To get the ball rolling: Maybe some professionalism?"

Yet you said "and the whole production of the NBL broadcast needs an overhaul..."

How about starting there. The commentators will all be an issue. Rest assured all the experts here couldn't do it that for sure.

Reply #843753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about starting there. The commentators will all be an issue. Rest assured all the experts here couldn't do it that for sure.

- Im certainly no expert. Never said I was. Just a fan with an observation and an opinion.

It needs a revamp. Not enough people watch NBL on TV. The ratings stink. I love the game but have found it hard to watch on TV sometimes, therefore I contribute to the poor ratings by not watching. And when I do watch, it looks like nothing has changed in years. Maybe its just me. Maybe I'm just a little cranky. But if their ratings are horrid year in year out, yet the game is reasonably popular, then why hasn't the league done enough on the production side to improve?

Reply #843759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Casey, Herevin, Gaze and Santa are easily the best. Damo's been good as a courtside commentater. Homicide speaks a lot of shit and Hooley talks way to much without really saying anything. He's ok when he's at the game tho.

Reply #843762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree the league needs fresh commentary from people who are not trying to pitch his brand to the general public like some. The issue is especially with Homicide is he thinks he's doing great and I notice each game he messes up name and important information I still can’t get over him saying the Snakes are missing DJ Kennedy who played for United and hasn’t been in the league for a couple years!!!! I turned to sound off from there hahahah

Reply #843763 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

But if their ratings are horrid year in year out, yet the game is reasonably popular, then why hasn't the league done enough on the production side to improve?
Because importing all 30 NBA teams would be prohibitively expensive.

Reply #843766 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

Is Herevin the guy who uses the word sacrifice for everything?

Reply #843771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"the whole production of the NBL broadcast needs an overhaul."

The starting point should be the work that happens away from teh microphones. The research into players (backgrounds, human interest stories, past exploits, season/stats to date, etc.), teams (who's on the bench, season performance/stats to date, record at the venue, etc.), coaches (as for players, include assistants and other staff - there are often gems in support staff's histories, tactical preferences, coaching styles, etc), crowds (locating human interest stories in the spectators that might be worth running (get them from the host clubs and use them if they're worth it).

The review all that research output and put together a broadcast plan for the game that allows you to fill dead time with informed. hopefully interesting material rather than just filling it with stream of consciousness babble. This sort of research, plus intelligent application of the results, are what distinguishes the excellent commentators.

The other stuff that happens away from the microphone is the camerawork, production and support staff. The statisticians who feed useful data to the commentators; the directors and video staff picking the replays and cutting them in at the right times, to support the commentary, not to stymie it; the different camera angles etc.

As far as I can tell, NBL is on a budget that doesn't allow for any of the above to be done well. i.e., commentators woudl only be paid to call the games, not to do the research; only a couple of cameras per game; no stat person to feed stuff to the commentary team etc.

So you're left with commentators relying on existing (necessarily personal) knowledge and experience, with little or no control over replays and access to stats. The result is whatever comes into their heads, peppered with anecdotes, inter-commentator banter and repetition.

Add to that the fact that the commentators are watching the game remotely, on a screen. They have no broader view of the court, stadium and crowd. So they can't feel the atmosphere nor can they talk about off the ball and off the court stuff that doesn't get camera time.

Any commentator who can come across as half way interesting and not overly repetitious in that setting, is doing well.

Reply #843772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"no stat person to feed stuff to the commentary team etc." Don't tell Statman that he hasn't got a job.

Reply #843775 | Report this post

carter  
Years ago

you cant beat some of the NBL1 central commentating i have been hearing the last couple of weeks. very biased although entertaining at times!

Reply #843776 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The NBL1 commentary I've been hearing often uses team names instead of player names because they have no clue who's who out there.

Mark Slocombe exists.

I don't know what they get to see in the hub but it really does seem like it's just what airs on TV. They need additional screens so they can spot things like off-screen referee signals instead of waiting for replays/closeups to finish to identify what the call was.

And if we could stop cutting away from the game during play, that would be swell.

Reply #843777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Swell

Reply #843778 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

When Homicide is yabbering away, I'll go looking for the remote in order to mute the game. When Heal or some AFL cretin is on, I’ll mute it only if the remote is within reach. Otherwise, the sound usually stays on, even for a Jenny Screen or Santa.

If having to listen to Homicide is the price for having games most nights then I’ll put up with it.

Otherwise, I hope that the money coming in from our US investors drives some improvement in the commentating in the next season or so in order to expand the viewing audience and improve the returns on their investment.

Reply #843785 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Homicide is probably the worst commentator I've heard in any sport tbh

Reply #843786 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Casey and Heverin are both very good hosts. Gaze is the best colour commentary guy we've ever had, still great to listen to after all these years. Homicide I can take because he's playing a character turned up to 11. It's hilarious when he starts yelling at Gaze about some point he wants to make and Drewy is cracking up laughing.

Heal despite being a knob and working his favourites has always been a decent colour guy but I can't really handle Santa too much of a company man talking the scrubs right up but does provide decent x's & o's.

Reply #843804 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stat Man exists. True that is.

Reply #843808 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's sad that this a thread.
None of us forum twits are good enough for the job anyway.

Reply #843816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On broadcasting- replay the ref calls rather than flicking to highlights.
So hard for both viewers AND the commentators that are not in the centre to figure out wtf was just called!

Keep highlights for time outs and other dead space.

Dont care who is commentating but wish they would actually call play by plays and update on scores frequently. If you are vision impaired it is impossible to enjoy nbl anymore.

Reply #843824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who gets canned and who should be retained ????

Reply #843825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you're vision impaired you should apply to be an NBL ref!

Reply #843826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now that's funny !!!! Hahahah

Reply #843827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Dont care who is commentating but wish they would actually call play by plays and update on scores frequently. If you are vision impaired it is impossible to enjoy nbl anymore."

Sorry but that is the last thing they need to do.

Reply #843833 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homcide is terrible same on the panel shows and in commentary...its US street type stuff he spews and the ghetto talk...relly they type of things people want there kids listening to.

Reply #843844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The ghetto talk? wow ok then

Reply #843846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide is fine on 360 and the sideline, and possibly with Gaze. Other than those spots no where. Heal as well on the sideline, just keep out commentary box, don't need his waffle and bias.

Reply #843849 | Report this post

Kero  
Years ago

If they would stop cutting away to a crowd shot while the game is actually being played I am happy to listen to whoever they dish up.

Reply #843850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think many like Homicide but to say his "ghetto talk" is bad because kids might copy him is just ludicrous.

Reply #843851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is the definition of ghetto talk exactly???

Reply #843875 | Report this post

Btown  
Years ago

Admittedly being a cat's fan I mostly watch their games and all the commentary is terrible so assume the following type of repetition occurs for common themes in other games.

Sick of the same conversations literally every game, if you are real unlucky you get
them all in the first half and and again in the second.

-yes we know Mooney was a revelation.
-yes he's quite proficient at getting a double double.
-yes cotton is very good
-we probably don't need a shot by shot counter of his cold streak from 3. (Literally ever minute basically in that OT game)

Etc etc, for 20+ games. Add in the same DPOY candidate picks which I've heard 4,5 times this season.

Reply #843878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I get commentary is a very hard gig. You're talking non-stop for hours. But please, can we say goodbye to:

"(Insert player) doing (insert player) things", or any other variation.

The only exception I'll take is for players who stuff up regularly, stuffing up. That would make it funny.

Reply #843892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The only consensus I have found is Homicide sucks!

Reply #844002 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

If you eliminate a few outliers you'll find the consensus in this thread is stronger than almost any other topic on this forum.

Reply #844004 | Report this post

M Glickman  
Years ago

OK so what qualities makes for a good commentator?

Here are mine probably more for play by play than experts

- Respect for the game they are calling.
This comes in numerous forms but includes making this game sound like the most important they have every called, showing strong research in players and teams. Getting players names pronounced correctly.

- Ability to nimbly suit commentary style to the game in front of them
Sometimes games call themselves, they are tight and need full focus on what is happening and why. Everything else is an unwanted distraction. Other games mainly blowouts need other input added to keep it interesting / entertaining to the final buzzer.

- Articulation, knowledge and Rhythm
The ability to come up with the right descriptive word at the right time, the right stat when most relevant and it all has a flow that reflects the build up from backcourt to set up to shot to result and back again.

- Teamwork with expert & courtside
Hard to describe but it involves supporting and incorporating what those roles say into the call of the game.

Reply #844161 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

- Respect for the game they are calling.
This comes in numerous forms but includes making this game sound like the most important they have every called,
That might be taking it a bit too far, we don't want Tony Schiavone opening every broadcast with "the biggest match in the history of our sport" or anything. Dwayne Russell, to take a slightly less hyperbolic example, also frequently gets overly excited about absolutely nothing.

Getting players names pronounced correctly.
THIS. I remember the first LK season they had videos posted for each team on social media where the players introduced themselves, so it was clear who was an wasn't pronouncing names correctly. Matt Russell nailed pretty much everything, everyone else was a total shitshow. Russell himself has since slipped pretty dramatically, so I would be unsurprised to find out those videos were his only source. Lots of mispronunciations in NBL1, as well. It's really not that difficult to get right, especially at the national level. A pronunciation guide for every single player should go out pre-season and be updated with new signings as and when they occur. This would prevent situations where the pronunciation seems obvious, but isn't (Goulding for example), and thus the commentators simply never think to ask anyone about it.

Other games mainly blowouts need other input added to keep it interesting / entertaining to the final buzzer.
I remember a Breakers game from a few years ago that was so lopsided Frank and Mulligan spent the best part of the entire second half telling Casey Frank war stories, and it was great. Both in that it kept the broadcast interesting and in that it was very obvious they'd completely lost interest in the game and were, by the fourth quarter, actually struggling for material. I made a comment about it on Twitter and Casey Frank actually replied to me during the game, that's how bad it was.

Reply #844165 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

What would possess them to put Heal and Hammer on the same broadcast?

Reply #844829 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

*Hammer and Homicide. But honestly the previous post is also true.

Reply #844830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They continue to drop the ball muted then completely turned off both games. It's like they were battling for who knows best with Heal constantly correcting Homicide. The commentary was absolutely horrible and that’s sad because both games seemed to be going well. Soon as Homicide started his "Hammer" !!!!! Crap I was done

Reply #844897 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I muted it the second I found out who was on the call.

Reply #844898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"This comes in numerous forms but includes making this game sound like the most important they have every called,"
Clearly you can't read. The post said 'make it sound like', not ""the biggest match in the history of our sport" Damm, no wonder you piss so many people off.

Reply #844899 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

That's an interesting take to include in such a word-salad post.

Reply #844904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide was actually quite reasonable yesterday, Heal just makes shit up. If as Heal says Froling is a 7' footer, Hunter would be 7’3. Froling is around 6’10".

Reply #844929 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Sam Froling is 7'0" and Jordan Hunter is 6'10".

Reply #844932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hunter standing next to one another Hunter stands over him, I don't believe what’s written on web sites, I’ll judge what I see. Hunter is bigger than Froling, Harry is taller than Sam.

Reply #844938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's the point tho they both ruin it for the casual viewers it’s like watching to clowns cry nobody wants to see crying clowns. How about good insights and decent banter and the energy should match the play on the court. They scaring the Jr and Seniors with some of the outburst.

Reply #844939 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Hammer still can't shut up about the Kings and they're not even playing.

Reply #844947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tobeabletobeabletobeabletobeableto

Mute.

Reply #844954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Hammer still can't shut up about the Kings and they're not even playing."
Was there a point? Sydney, Sydney, Sydney!!!

Reply #844971 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Santa and Herevin on their own yesterday again was great, homicide in Launceston. I'm on just one caller and one analyst commentary.

Reply #845239 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes that was great because we didn't have to hear him hahah

Reply #845438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide is cringe worthy in the box tonight, just talks and repeats crap. Far better on the sidelines.

Reply #845440 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:55 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754