Anonymous
Years ago

Is TeamPay commencing in SA yet?

With seniors and YL starting this week, is TeamPay commencing now? Apparently we need to sign up using a team code but nobody at my club seems to have any information about it.

Topic #48595 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not sure it can. BSA was going to hold zoom training sessions but these have yet to happen and there are many confused people out there. I wouldn't be surprised to see some forfeits this week!

Reply #849392 | Report this post

Truth  
Years ago

Good old BSA. Not like them to be late getting something organised...

Reply #849395 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looking forward to team pay

Reply #849436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You've obviously not used it before!

Reply #849444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree. It's an expensive app giving money to a private US company at the expense of employment for the basketball community and loss of service to players and referees. There is literally no way to spin this as a positive for the basketball. Just the employees at BSA HQ and their continued push to dismantle the reach of BSA into Squash SA.

Reply #849498 | Report this post

Truth  
Years ago

Remember how teampay would mean BSA could have more court supervisors? Have to wonder how there could be so many problems at Pasadena on the first night then.
U18 girls game had to essentially be abandoned due to constant scoring and clock issues with no court supervisor able to be found. The 9:45 pm game was called off well after 11:00 pm after the constant starting and stopping.

Reply #852291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Team pay is an Australian company run by two Aussies on the Gold Coast.

Reply #852294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:01 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754