Underwhelming.

Reply #857150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is it underwhelming?

Reply #857151 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Good for him when healthy was in the Boomers best team and showed some very good signs in the 19-20 season. This season was a bit of a write off though, looked underdone when he did finally come back probably knew he had to pump his stock for FA. Good signing for both he and the Kings.

Reply #857154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cooks has done nothing to prove he can play well at that level . If Moller had stayed Cooks would be gone.

Reply #857172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll be watching with interest, with Martin playing the four spot, he’s going to spend a lot time in the three. This signing will be worked out during the season whether it it’s underwhelming or not as there is not enough to judge at present. The new coach should be good for him with a fast paced style up and down the court.

Reply #857174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moller better than cooks, thanks for the laugh.

Reply #857177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings supporters around me would take Moller every time ahead of Cooks, certainly on last season, look at the last game in overtime win against United how many minutes Cooks played compared to Moller when kings were still a chance of making finals.
Moller gone so means jack now.

Reply #857182 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Cooks looked great following his injury. Moller had some big games, but a bit too inconsistent to me - a lot of games he flies under the radar and doesn't have much of an impact on either end. His improved touch from deep was nice though, but I still cringed every time he let it fly. Having the two of them is a bit of a luxury, would be happy with either but prefer Cooks.

Reply #857199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm a fan of coach Forde, think he’s going to do well in Cairns, but the inconsistency was on his shoulders most of season as players went from a five minutes one game to twenty five the next.

Reply #857207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

King's are recruiting nicely with their core group ,but it will be interesting who they get as their next 2 imports & how Dejan & Glover come back from their injuries.
Hope they play up tempo with their young brigade

Reply #857208 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Sydney will be much better with a fully fit Cooks for the whole year.

However, how will they resolve the spacing problem with Hunter and Cooks being there when Martin needs space to operate? Does Martin become a stretch 4 and let Cooks operate inside?

Reply #857211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings looking very good already, Glover if he gets going will be outstanding, his ability to get up and down the floor will be great, the new coach will play a fast open style, kings not favourites yet but will be up there.

Reply #857220 | Report this post

Xavier Cooked  
Years ago

Great by the Kings to reward a bloke who showed no interest in his team when he was injured.

Reply #857238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As I said with the SnC coach calling the shots the Kings and Forde were farked. Equally as mentioned previously the Kings weren't prepared to offer Forde a longer term contract. Time will tell if he can coach.

Reply #857258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One year, kings cautious with his injury history and Cooks backing himself to be able to try command a better pay check at seasons end.

Reply #857295 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:28 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754