Hopefully Cats retain Sherville and get him some good minutes

Reply #857949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On the way to Tassie

Reply #857956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well past his best, not convinced he'll get a start anywhere else.

Reply #857958 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Good move.

He's lucky the JackJumpers are desperate for warm bodies.

Reply #857960 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Good move he was a handy contributor but I think with Travers, Lo Buluk? Shervill? The Wildcats are looking to the next generation.

Reply #857965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sherville and Luke T are the next crop of the wildcats future

Reply #857966 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Won two rings, not a bad effort.
Thanks Clint.

Unfortunately Clint was being squeezed, especially if they retain Shervill and recruit an import scorer. IF he had an offer, it would have been minimum clip for one season.

There are a couple of teams that will offer better. He struggled for a lot of this season, and had reduced minutes, but he was still a reasonable productive scorer.

And yes it could depend on Kayla, as I understand she is keen to continue playing. She was recalled to the Lynx for the "cup" last season, but I don't think there was going to be an ongoing contract.

One rumour was North Queensland, but I imagine somewhere like Adelaide would be easier.

Best of Luck to them both.

Reply #857970 | Report this post

Loungefly  
Years ago

Add Magnay to the list of departing players

Reply #857972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Magney to Tasmania

Reply #857974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Steindl is at the tail end of his career and being injured at 32 was probably a move that would of seen reduced salary being offered if he had wanted to stay.

Who can run around the flex cut and catch and shoot off the bench now ? Its not Travers or Shervill. So will this mean coach has to change up his offensive game and get rid of the flex ?

Reply #858025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Officially announced as a JackJumper for two years

Reply #858349 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754