NBL MAN
Years ago

JJ's to sign a next star

https://twitter.com/brentcostelloe/status/1417416490790293506?s=21

Topic #48978 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL MAN love all the info you're posting man thanks! Especially the stealth Instagram stalks finding player signings! Big love man :)

Reply #861712 | Report this post

NBL MAN  
Years ago

all good :)

Reply #861714 | Report this post

Beach Baller  
Years ago

Jalen Duren

Reply #861715 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

Beach Baller....could hope

Reply #861721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Duren was not jjs, it was 3 other nbl teams

Reply #861722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is duren coming

Reply #861743 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Can't see any specific, but obviously it would make sense for them to get one

Reply #861744 | Report this post

Scout  
Years ago

From the local paper:

Scott Roth

"I've always been willing to look at it, I just want to make sure that we’ve got the right fit," Roth said.

“I said from day one when I interviewed with Simon [Brookhouse] and Larry Kestelman that building culture is the number one factor of growing this franchise and making it a championship level team.

“So, the Next Star to me has to be the right fit, the right kind of person. We’re very close to getting one of those.

“We’ll know very soon. A guy that is just going to fit in I think seamlessly with what we’re doing and bring us some more depth.

“I just don’t want to get the wrong one that over [shines] the entire club, and next thing you know, you got this guy that’s bigger than the club.

“Justinian Jessup this year in Illawarra to me was a home run for them. It was a great signing, a guy that had no ego, just fit right in.”

The Next Stars program has proven a big success, with RJ Hampton (New Zealand) taken in the second round of the NBA draft and Josh Giddey (Adelaide) and Jessup shining last season.

Reply #861752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didi was a next star.

Reply #861774 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:34 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754