Boomer611
Years ago

The Golden Generation Team 2016-2021

Excuse me for pandering to my whims as I'm still on a massive high after our bronze medal match. I've been thinking about how sometimes the difference between gold and missing a medal might just be a case of timing. I'd say this current generations peak has come between these two Olympic games and I thought it would be fun to envisage a "best of" team that we could form if we were able to take the most in form iteration of each player over our 2016, 2019 and 2021 campaigns.

Starting 5
C - Andrew Bogut (2016 Rio)
It may not be prime Olympic Bogues (that honour would go to his 2008 Beijing iteration) but given the makeup of the team 2016 Rio Bogut fits the role perfectly. A defensive, rim protecting anchor and the offensive hub of the Boomers beautiful flowing Rio offense, Bogut was the first person who instilled belief in the team (and made me believe back in the rebuilding days) that they were capable of medalling and he was one of the few keys we were missing this year in Tokyo.

PF - Aron Baynes (2019 China)
In terms of balance in the starting 5 you'd probably avoid playing our twin towers together too often but as one of the 5 pillars of this generation of Boomers I can't leave "Big Banger" out of the starting 5. Baynes brings the interior toughness on both ends that we sorely missed in the back end of the tournament and his 2019 form (especially stretching the floor from 3 against powerhouse France) was particularly scintillating. His form may have dropped off this year but make no mistake that the toughness that the Boomers are known for internationally isn't the same without Aron Baynes.

SF - Joe Ingles (2019 China) - Vice Captain
Slow mo-Joe, Joey, Jingling Joe. Doesn't matter what you call him he'll leave his opponents looking like friccin'morons. One of the best spot up shooters in the world and capable of running Australia's deadly offense when needed Joe was also one of the spiritual leaders of the team, bringing a light heartedness and steadying hand to the team (epitomised by the barrage of 3's that sealed our bronze medal). Whilst he was at his most clutch in Tokyo age has caught up to him a little and I believe 2019 Jingles was the most well rounded averaging 10/6/6 as the team's do it all lynchpin.

SG - Patty Mills (2021 Tokyo) - Captain
What can I say, O captain my captain, the heartbeat and the soul of this golden generation of outstanding Boomers. With the ability to slice you up on one of his dizzying drives to the bucket or to light the net up with a flurry of 3 pointers Patty has been the focal point of the Boomers offense since 2012 spruiking legends of "FIBA Patty" and invoking fear in opposition. Take your pick of which rendition of Patty you choose because honestly any of them is an all world choice but I chose 2021 Patty not because his play was the most outstanding but because after years of painful 4th place finishes 2021 Patty would not lose, willing the Boomers to their maiden major tournament medal in a virtuoso performance for the ages.

PG - Matthew Dellavedova (2016 Rio)
How do you balance the precision of Bogut, the power of Baynes, the versatility of Ingles and the brilliance of Mills? You put them with the one man who orchestrates the show. Our floor general, the tone setter and hustle man äffectionately known as Delly. Again like most of our aging core 2021 Delly had seen better days and the decision to bench him in favour of younger more mobile legs was the right choice in the bronze mdeal match. But watch some highlights of 2016 Rio Delly and you'll appreciate just what this man does to make the team tick. Scrapping for every loose ball, banging in clutch 3's and the Delly to Bogut alley-oop caused many a nightmare for opposition.

Bench
C/PF - David Andersen (2016 Rio)
The one man I believed we would miss badly in 2019, Rio Andersen was in red hot form, running the pick and pop and hitting clutch jumper after clutch jumper. Hitting 2 clutch free throws to almost steal the bronze medal 5 years ago Andersen was part of the 3 headed frontline beast that Serbian coach Sasha Djordjevic called the best frontline in the Rio Olympics.

PF/C - Jock Landale (2021 Tokyo)
Forgotten amongst the heroics of Mills and defensive menace of Thybulle was Mr. consistent. Probably our most impressive player in the round robins when it came to the knockout rounds and the Boomers needed a bucket down low Landale was the one we could turn to for a steadying hand in Tokyo. He's still got room to grow with regards to rebounding and rim protection but his floor running and ability to space to the 3 point line give the Boomers all sorts of looks and versatility on the offensive end.

PF - Nick Kay (2021 Tokyo)
Nick Aye-O-Kay. If Tim Duncan was the big fundamental then Nick Kay has to be at least the little fundamental. Most (including me) were tearing hairs out wondering why Lemanis played an undersized, unathletic big man instead of an NBA calibre big in Jonah Bolden. Most (including me) now have a fat load of egg on their face. Kay proved himself in the furnace of the crunch time matches in the 2019 world cup and he stepped up time and time again in our run to the bronze. Time and time again Kay just makes the right play, whether it's an incisive pass or a hustle rebound and thoroughly deserves his place on this team.

PF/SF - Matisse Thybulle (2021 Tokyo) (Import Slot)
It's not easy to slot into a team with so much history together and fit right in, especially into the larrikin Aussie culture as someone raised in America. It takes a special kind of character and Matisse showed himself every bit a true blue Aussie in the way he handled himself in choosing to wear and represent the green and gold with pride. On the court? He was everything we absolutely needed and 2nd most important Boomer this bronze medal run after Patty. A man with the best natural defensive instinct of any perimeter defender I've seen and capable putting even the best players in the world in basketball jail (see Luka Doncic) the "Great Barrier Thief" is now a lot of people (not to mention my wife's) new favourite Boomer.

SF/SG - Ryan Broekoff (2016 Rio)
One of the best snipers in the world outside of the NBA and in 2016, "The accountant" showed just how valuable he could be coming off the bench punctuated by a 13 point 5/5 shooting performance against the might of the Spanish team in a bronze medal showdown. A noticeable absence in our last 2 tilts at a medal there's no doubt Broekhoff would have been valuable presence adding length and a deadly outside threat. Much looking forward to "Rowdy" rejoining the Boomers ranks for the next world cup/Olympic cycle.

SG - Chris Goulding (2019 China)
Like Nick Kay I would've been surprised to see Goulding on this list a few years ago but consistent performances in stepping up as one of our most lethal offensive threats Goulding has more than earned his spot here. With NBA level shooting ability and the ability to heat up like a microwave having Goulding as a weapon on the bench has been a luxury for the Boomers when needing to give Patty a breather.

PG/SG - Dante Exum (2021 Tokyo)
A few years ago listing dream Boomers teams of the future made us all salivate when we imagined our wily veterans like Bogut, Mills and Ingles team up with future NBA superstars Ben Simmons, Thon Maker, Jonah Bolden in the Tokyo 2020 games. Whilst Covid made sure that never eventuated a bevvy of factors including underachieving, mental struggles and poor attitudes meant that our next golden generation either had little success or little care about perpetuating Boomers culture. Yet throughout all that one of our next gen superstars was infected by the legacy of the men that came before him and I'm grateful that Dante, like his brothers in arms, bleeds green and gold. The X-factor of the 2021 Boomers Dante took a while to find his feet after coming back from injury, but when he did his explosive 1st step and fearless attitude gave the Boomers an athletic weapon rarely if ever seen in a green and gold singlet and together with Thybulle formed a defensive wave from the bench that engulfed opposition set plays.

Coach
Brian Goorjian (Defensive co-ordinator) - There's no doubt that the Boomers played more beautiful, flowing offense under Lemanis and I honestly have both the coaches dead equal. But Goorjian gets the nod for head coach because his team got the result in the end. What he lacked in offensive creativity he made up for in defensive grit and scouting the opposition offensive weaknesses. Tokyo's "Rose Gold" run was built on the back of the teams defensive identity and watching the green and gold defense move perfectly on song like they were on a string was like watching a basketball symphony.

Ass. Coach
Andrej Lemanis (Offensive co-ordinator) - I know it doesn't work this way but hell this is my list and if I'm gonna make a dream team I'm writing my own rules. The one man who missed the podium (besides Bogut) who had his fingerprints all over this team was Lemanis. What Goorjian did for the Boomers defense Lemanis got them humming on offense, playing unselfish, ball whizzing offense which led to a bevvy of easy backdoor cuts the 2016 and 2019 rendition of the Boomers played the beautiful game well.. beautifully. Whilst Goorj's defense is needed to grind out a medal I believe in order to challenge the USA you need to get cheap buckets off teamwork to stretch the juggernauts and I feel having Lemanis to continue the Boomers free flowing offense is just the key to that.

Depth Chart
6 Bogut // 13 Andersen
12 Baynes // 14 Landale // 15 Kay
7 Ingles // 10 Thybulle
5 Mills // 9 Broekhoff // 4 Goulding
8 Dellavedova // 11 Exum

What do you guys think? How would this team fare? The steady hand of our starting 5 and the versatility of our bench to go small (Landale, Kay), athletic (Exum, Thybulle) or simply bring snipers in and go 5 out (Andersen, Broekhoff, Goulding). I'd be thinking Silver medal favourites and a solid contender for gold when USA can't get their cheistry together in time.

I chose a short time frame to highlight just how good this team could've been (not that it hasn't been an honour as it was) had a couple of the boys not had career altering injuries or been born a couple years earlier or later.

Topic #49096 | Report this topic

Boomer611  
Years ago

Apologies for the typos and grammer, I didn't realise we couldn't edit after posting!

Reply #866973 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Yeah looks about right. I cant see any glaring omissions or particularly upsetting choices. It's interesting to think we could have had that team - minus Anderson - if the Olympics were held in 2020 as they were meant to be.

Yeah the line up 'could' have gone for silver. But it all comes down to circumstance. In this hypothetical scenario other teams may have qualified, other teams may not have, and suddenly you're facing a different situation. But if we're talking the team going through this competition this year, they probably would have had to be on the other side of the draw to make the gold medal game. Let's face it, we came first in our group and got the USA boobyprize.

An interesting question is could that team have beaten this year's Team USA? Well we lost by 19 without Baynes, Bogut, Anderson, the sweet stroke of Broekhoff. And we did that with an absolutely awful second half. I think our size, mix of athleticism and shooting would actually have won us the game of we brought out the team you've suggested. USA struggled with France size and we would have had more of that. Probably have more ability to drive to the hole than France did as well. So I wouldn't count the team you listed out for gold frankly.

Reply #866975 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Yeah looks agreeable

Reply #866976 | Report this post

Stevy  
Years ago

Nice list, This aussie team is definitely gold medal contenders. Arguably this team could have beaten the American 2020 Olympic team. Simmons would have been nice but It seems like he has no interest whatsoever to play for Australia.

Reply #866977 | Report this post

Boomer611  
Years ago

Yeah definitely agree that Silver/Bronze is just literally a flip of the coin the way the draw worked this year. Having said that, I think given our personnel and the decline of some of our mainstays we may have struggled to put France away given their size and depth so Bronze seems like a solid mild overachievement.

With everyone in their relative peak though I'd say we definitely could beat this years USA team. I'd also argue that given our 2016 Rio team pushed a superior USA team to the brink by slicing their defense open with some clever offensive sets and it took a historic 3 point shooting night from Olympic Melo and a dagger 3 from Kyrie to put us away I would love to see this team go toe to toe with the 2016 USA team too (the best US team in this period).

Reply #866982 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

Great thread and idea. I agree with your team. It's all about that core 5 - damn, how lucky we were that group came together. I have loved watching these guys and am so proud of the basketball they have played. It's a great example of playing great team basketball with a brilliant culture, with fantastic role models for all the young players coming through.

The Boomers are my favourite basketball team, for the above reasons, it's hard to get into club-based competitions in quite the same way. Can't wait until each major tournament comes along.

Very proud and thankful to this group for what they've done. We will be able to watch and relish that Slovenia game for many years to come. Very excited to see what the next iteration of this Boomers culture can deliver.

Reply #866984 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Why don't we go back to the 90's (wouldn't know much before the late 80's)! Off the top of my head in terms of picking the best with an extended squad.

C: Bogut/Longley/Anstey
PF: Vlahov/Nielsen/Andersen
SF: Ingles/Loggins/Mackinnon
SG: Gaze/Heal/Bruton Jnr
PG: Mills/Dellavadova/Smyth

Missed out: Baynes, Bradtke, J. Smith, Rogers, Thybulle, Cattalini, Maher, Rillie

Seemed easy at first, but it's not really, only left 1 spot for naturalised player otherwise I'd include Thybulle. Put Mills at the PG spot.

Cattalini vs Mackinnon was tough.

Reply #866986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think McKinnon, Cattalini lr the version of Loggins that the Boomers had were as impactful as Thybulle.

Reply #866988 | Report this post

JB  
Years ago

Other teams would also improve if you get access to players with 2016 or 2019 form. Spain with the Gasol bros (and others) 5 years younger, France with 2016 Parker as a 34-year old, Slovenia get Dragic (the good one who was not in Tokyo). Argentina were clearly better in previous years. Serbia, etc

Reply #866994 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Between Goorjian and lemonass it's not even slightly close.

Reply #867052 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"I don't think McKinnon, Cattalini lr the version of Loggins that the Boomers had were as impactful as Thybulle."

I did feel the same but I also based gave them the nod assuming they played more games for us (did not fact check this) and kind of had each players peak in mind. Thybulle was actually my Ingles backup until the memory of all these other guys came flooding back. :P

Reply #867091 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Good thread!

This was indeed a golden Boomers generation and I'm so happy they got a medal.

Patty has been the leading scorer in every major tournament 2008 - 2021 except 2014 which he missed. Ingles has played every major tourny from 2008 onwards, becoming a major contributor from 2010. Baynes every tourny since 2010. Gradually had a bigger impact and will be best remembered for stepping up in 2014 in a big way, then adding the outside shot to his game, using it to Good effect in 2019. Delly and Bogut are the other members of the Golden generation (although Bogut missed 2010, 12 and 14 and then missed Tokyo probably due to the extra year with Covid).

I wonder if in 5 years we'll look back at 2021 as the transitional tournament.

Delly and Baynes have declined, and whilst Patty was phenomenal he's 33 now (Happy Birthday Patty) with Ingles 34 in a couple of months. We can't realistically expect them to have similar impact in Phillipines and Paris as they did in Tokyo and in the Bronze medal game.

But the emergence of Thybulle, Exum and Landale, and Giddey has me optimistic the Boomers will remain a medal contender for many years to come. Isaac Humphries could yet become the big banger that group lacks, too. The first 3 have all been major contributors in Tokyo, and the other 2 clearly capable. As Patty declines the team will take a different shape without the one dominant scorer, but with Giddey the offense will be in good hands!

Reply #867101 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Let me also say I'm loving all the Boomers chat.

I'm known as a one-eyed United fan (by some who don't follow very closely) or as a parochial Victorian (by the more astute observers).

But the Boomers are absolutely my number 1 team.

After watching bball since I was a kid, after travelling around Australia watching the Tigers, and after seeing Tigers and United win many championships, watching the Boomers win Bronze makes me even more satisfied than any of that.

Reply #867103 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I think the OP team is great. No arguments from me.

For an all time list there's no way Bradtke misses out. 4 time Olympian, almost always as a starter and among the top 3 guys on teams that made the bronze game.

Reply #867104 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"For an all time list there's no way Bradtke misses out."

It's an impossible task, how do you leave someone out of Bogut, Anstey, Bradtke, Longley? Has to be Bradtke if you're taking everyone at the top of their games, Bradtke was always there more due to Longley not always being there. You can't leave out the calibre of Longley, Bogut and Anstey.

Reply #867106 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Bradtke gets in over Anstey in his sleep. He also played 3 Olympics next to Luc. He's the starting pf.

Reply #867107 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"Bradtke gets in over Anstey in his sleep. He also played 3 Olympics next to Luc. He's the starting pf. "

I don't think it's that cut and dry, but definitely debatable. Anstey could spread the floor with his 3pt shooting as well which is a huge advantage, Bradtke would prob be the ideal PF to go next to Anstey in that sense. Anstey was MVP of the league in 06 and 08 too and played over 150 games in the NBA. Either way it's a fun debate to have. And I'm not saying you're wrong, like I said it was tough to pick a team.

Reply #867110 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"Bradtke gets in over Anstey in his sleep. He also played 3 Olympics next to Luc. He's the starting pf. "

I don't think it's that cut and dry, but definitely debatable. Anstey could spread the floor with his 3pt shooting as well which is a huge advantage, Bradtke would prob be the ideal PF to go next to Anstey in that sense. Anstey was MVP of the league in 06 and 08 too and played over 150 games in the NBA. Either way it's a fun debate to have. And I'm not saying you're wrong, like I said it was tough to pick a team.

Reply #867111 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Club stuff is a whole other conversation,and there it's much much closer and a good debate to have there. But in terms of their contributions to the national team, Bradtke is lightyears ahead of Anstey.

The all time PF/Cs for the Boomers are (IMO) Luc, Bogut, Bradtke and Andersen. They're the top tier bigs we've had by far and all performed on the big stage consistently.

Reply #867115 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Anstey only played 2 Olympics- 2000 and 2008.

I'd love to see someone do an all-time Boomers lineup. Considering overall contribution to Boomers in major tournaments- Olympics and World Cup.

Would no doubt include Gaze and Heal from the 90's, plus Mills and Ingles from the current golden generation. Plus David Andersen.

there'd be a bunch of names thrown in the mix. The above I would assume would be some of the non negotiables.

Bball ref has Olympic stats going back to the 90's and FIBA world Cup stats going back to 2010- handy as it's all in one location.

Anyone know of other good sources for FIBA stats?

Reply #867117 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I can get 11 that I consider locks. This is again on their contributions to the Boomers at major events. Longevity helps too.

Mills / Smyth / Delly
Gaze / Heal
Ingles / Vlahov
Bradtke / Andersen
Longley / Bogut

I can't decide on the final spot. Guys like Neilsen, Sengstock, Sammy Mac, Baynes all good options. Others like Anstey, Loggins, Maher, Davies also not too far from the mix.

Reply #867127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The all time PF/Cs for the Boomers are (IMO) Luc, Bogut, Bradtke and Andersen. They're the top tier bigs we've had by far and all performed on the big stage consistently. "

Luc wasn't a star at FIBA level by any means. Solid yes, but I'd have Baynes right up there with him and Andersen. I reckon Bradtke and Bogut are the standouts, with those three not too far behind in the next bracket.

LV, try archive.fiba.com.

Reply #867129 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Nice list, Cram

Even though I couldn't stand Smyth’s playing style, I still respect his contribution.

What this discussion says to me is that we’ve produced some bl...y good basketballers over the years, of whom we can be proud.

What’s even more remarkable is that many excelled at a time when they had to fight harder than later players did. Many such as Palubinskas and Davies excelled long before Aussies became a regular feature of the NBA or Europe. Others (Bradtke?) went to the NBA but weren’t appreciated or used properly. Think how much better they could have been if they’d had the experience of regular games against tough opposition.

Reply #867133 | Report this post

threeball  
Years ago

My all -Time Boomers squad

PF: Baynes/Bradtke/Andersen
SF: Ingles/Thybulle/Vlahov
SG: Gaze/Palubinskas/Maher
PG: Mills/Heal/Delly

Honorable mentions: Exum, Landale, Kay, Ronaldson, J Smith, Sam Mac, Nielsen, Smyth, CJ, Ian Davies

Reply #867134 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Again, such an impossible task. You'd need to come up with a set of rules for picking the all time team, like number of tournaments competed in, international stats vs league stats weighting, peak ability vs Boomers ability, success in international comp, so many variables.

Reply #867137 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

I like Thybulle too but he has only played one tournament all others listed are repeat performers.

Reply #867139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed, but he had a huge impact in the best Boomers team of all so far. Bonus points for that!

Reply #867142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut / Baynes / Longley
Bradtke / Andersen
Ingles / Vlahov / Thybulle
Gaze / Palubinskas
Mills / Heal

Reply #867143 | Report this post

threeball  
Years ago

Gave Thybulle the nod because he's probably the most athletic player we've ever had in Boomers colours and already one of the top defensive greats.

Those two are game-winning traits, which shifted the needle on this squad contending and then winning a medal. True though that he does not have the body of work that the others do.

Two things I've remembered when comparing players and stats from different eras: no three point line international play til 1984 and until 1992 no Australian player could played at the Olympics if they were also in the NBA.

Any argument that today's players are superior just because they made it to the NBA needs to be assessed against that.

No three pointers until 1984 puts into perspective the international scoring feats of players like Palubinskas and Davies.

Reply #867144 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"Why don't we go back to the 90's (wouldn't know much before the late 80's)! Off the top of my head in terms of picking the best with an extended squad.

PF: Vlahov/Nielsen/Andersen
SF: Ingles/Loggins/Mackinnon
SG: Gaze/Heal/Bruton Jnr
PG: Mills/Dellavadova/Smyth"

It's close but generally disagree with this list. An all-time or 'since 90s' All-Time list is nothing without Mark Bradtke and he would easily take the spot ovr Anstey or possibly Neilsen. Loggins may have been a great player but wasn't exactly 'all that' for the Boomers so I think I'd be more likely to award longevity in that spot and give it to someone like Brad Newley. Baynes a bit hard done by to miss out. Longley only played two campaigns, one of which he was out injured by the end. You could toss a coin on Longley vs Baynes I think.

I don't know enough about Phil Smyth to say either way on him.

Reply #867152 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

'until 1992 no Australian player could played at the Olympics if they were also in the NBA.'

That's a moot point because there were no Aussies in the NBA except for Longley and he was the first.

Reply #867159 | Report this post

Travis 2nd Best  
Years ago

I think it would be nice for BA to celebrate bronze and properly "pay respect to the teams that came before" etc by naming a "30 year team" thus celebrating Seoul's 4th place finish and at the same time acknowledging the other 4th place finishes as well.

Cross generation comparisons are always tricky but it would be nice if the 12 man anniversary team was selected by votes, coming from each Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Captain of each squad with the criteria being - no. of Olympics played in, individual/team impact.

Can see ol' mate Heal now voting himself in the maximum number of times permissible though LOL.

The Gaze-Mills 30 Year Australian Boomers Commemorative Olympic Team

Reply #867163 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

I like it^

Reply #867169 | Report this post

Travis 2nd Best  
Years ago

Asked the great man, Mr Nagy on Twitter and he's
rolling with (and he's included the no.
of Olympics they've played in)

Guards - Gaze, Mills, Heal, Smyth
Wings - Ingles, Mackinnon, Loggins
Bigs - Bradtke, Bogut, Vlahov, Longley, Baynes

Would love to see who Gaze would select.

I tend to respect the opinion of the people who have witnessed it all unfold from '88 onwards as they just have that worldly knowledge of the meaning of each campaignt.

Someone needs to write
a book, Go Fourth And Conquer Bronze
or something lol.

Reply #867211 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Thanks for the FIBA Archive suggestion- brilliant. Now I can spend hours trawling through 80's and 90's FIBA Stats!

Reply #867229 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

The only downside is it stops at 2016. But otherwise, awesome!

Reply #867230 | Report this post

Travis 2nd Best  
Years ago

don't stop at stats/static.

There's so much footage now. NBL.tv at one stage had "classic 90s" on their video archive.

Youtube has a few 90s, 00s, FIBA and Olympic games - watch it all. Watch other countries, it's the only real way to make an accurate assessment of quality over the years.

Reply #867251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No worries LV. The archive was a godsend when covering international basketball in the day. For events after 2016 just use a search engine and you will find the modified FIBA site for each event, eg:

2017 FIBA Asia Cup

Reply #867283 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

What would the 2001-2003 team look like?

Reply #867306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut/Andersen
Anstey/Nielson/Ronaldson
Mackinnon/Saville
J Smith/Maher/Rillie
Bruton/Heal

Reply #867308 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

That 2001 team we fielded against NZ was a travesty. Only 2 guards in the whole line up. Mark Nash, Daniel Egan.

Reply #867350 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:01 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754