Shinehead
Years ago

Afrobasket not on youtube?

With an Aussie coaching one of the teams, it would be nice to be able to watch some games through youtube. Does anyone know why the games aren't available?

Topic #49154 | Report this topic

Stevy  
Years ago

Nope, you need a FIBA subscription to access the Afrobasket games live. I have a few sites but they are delayed by 15 secs to a minute. I also won't post the link of the sites because I don't think it is allowed here in Hoops AU. However, the ACQ games between Guam and Taiwan are available on YT, but you do need a VPN to access them. YT games, unlike streaming sites, don't have any delays whatsoever. 

Reply #868831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's really strange. Fiba don’t give Australia access to basketball.live TV.

Not sure why we’re blocked, so is America and France.

Reply #868832 | Report this post

Stevy  
Years ago

@832

It must be because of the ESPN plus thing. In the streaming sites, the FIBA games are played through ESPN plus not LiveBasketball.

Reply #868833 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Are all the teams full of Americans?

Reply #868846 | Report this post

Giacontigers  
Years ago

Just wait once it's over and they eventually upload them on YouTube but I’ve got no idea how long takes.

Reply #869117 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:55 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754