joshuapending
Two years ago

CJ might be out for a while.

Take down if inappropriate but Bogut mentioned on his podcast that CJ has just been given some bad health news. Seems like we might need to run the the assistants for a while. Best wishes to CJ and his family.

Topic #49829 | Report this topic

Master Chief  
Two years ago

All the best CJ!

Reply #886703 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

Despite the ads from the 36ers CJ doesnt have Cancer

Reply #886706 | Report this post

Shano76  
Two years ago

^ I found that ad very very strange and confusing. Get what they were trying to do, but for me it was pretty poor.

Reply #886707 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Two years ago

Thank god this was wrong.

Reply #886711 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Two years ago

Shano, i thought the same thing. Very misleading Advertiser headline speaking in present tense.

Reply #886714 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Wishing CH all the best.

Reply #886718 | Report this post

Shano76  
Two years ago

So has CJ had another health scare or is Bogut going off the cancer scare headline?
Either way, hope he's ok.

Reply #886721 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

CJ has COVID last week though the 36ers ran an ad for raising money with a photo of CJ saying " I have cancer" then they ran media articles about how his cancer diagnosis has impacted his life etc etc excite they missed the part that it all happened when he was playing for the Breakers. I for one took it to read that CJ has just been diagnosed with cancer and was battling it currently , which isn't true.

Reply #886722 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

So is CJ alright and returning next game as expected or is he going to miss more than the two games last weekend we were told he would miss due to Covid?

It's hard to know what is actually going on here something about a misplaced cancer ad on the Advertiser's website and/or Bogut suggesting he has something more than Covid.

Reply #886724 | Report this post

Turnover  
Two years ago

So Bogut going off half cocked again???? Gee who would have guessed

Reply #886725 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Two years ago

Bogut has reacted to the 36ers ad and news releases that say CJ has cancer. Its literally picture of CJ with a quote next to it " I have cancer." Deplorable by the 36ers

Considering he played with him and knows him well enough is , I think , fair to react in a sympathetic way.

Subsequently CJ has COVID and recovering

Reply #886728 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnCasey2880/status/1498063591383396354

So the Sixers don't understand the difference between past and present tense?

If so wow, what will they cock-up next?

Reply #886731 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

If so wow, what will they cock-up next?

Clicked on the other current Sixers thread after posting this and apparently Smyth is sniffing around Kelly after JvG's departure.

Reply #886733 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

The advertiser, enough said, bogut, enough said.

Reply #886739 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

WTF 36ers!!!

Reply #886753 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:21 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754