Manu Fieldel
Two years ago

Now just wait a minute

Righto, what the hell is going on.

I thought Perth would lose at least two of their last 3 games before heading back home. But they won all 3. Now they're garbage at home like I thought they'd be on the road.

They'll be 14-8 after the Kings game. Phoenix in 5th are 12-9. It's back on baby!?! I think.

Some much needed spice brought back into the competition the last couple nights.

Topic #49894 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Yes and from a mug punter like me who has always appreciated what Perth has done but really want to see them get beat, it's beautiful. :::)))

Reply #888062 | Report this post

Downtown  
Two years ago

You can't live through cotton and law for ever

Reply #888066 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

I'm pretty bloody stoked about this.
Ooh, United next. Take another L.

Reply #888083 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Be positive and start a JackJumpers for playoffs train. All aboard? The NBL feel good story of the year.

Reply #888092 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

"You can't live through cotton and law for ever"

It's more they can't live without Norton forever.

Reply #888094 | Report this post

Downtown  
Two years ago

Geez these press conferences with sco mo are hard to watch .
He just said Michael Frazier was missing and he's one of our best perimeter defenders.
It feels like we are putting him out.
There are plenty of people who would want to coach the best franchise in nbl history.

Reply #888095 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Showed some real restraint in tonight's presser though considering some of the asinine questions put to him.

Reply #888098 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

They're missing Norton and Frazier. The last 2 games shouldn't be overly surprising. Norton is a flat out competitor and team man. Frazier adds valuable depth.

Reply #888111 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

I don't get how people are still sleeping on Norton. Cats fans especially.

Reply #888115 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

Norton is Perth's third most important player. He's not as far off second as many would think.

Reply #888154 | Report this post

D2.0  
Two years ago

^
^^
Yep, he's a vital part of the team, no wonder we're struggling a bit without him.

If I had to (hypothetically) chose to omit an otherwise fully-fit player, and my choices were Law or Norton, it would be far tougher choice than many think.
And against SOME teams, I'd probably choose to sit Law, and trust our team D to keep us in the game.

Reply #888474 | Report this post

koberulz  
Two years ago

I'd sit Law in a heartbeat. He and Cotton have a pretty big overlap in what they bring to the team, whereas Norton contributes in completely different areas.

Reply #888528 | Report this post

loungefly  
Two years ago

only problem with sitting Law is you take away the only guy trying to rebound for us

Reply #888529 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:32 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754