+
Two years ago

NBL 1 players for NBL / WNBL

I've made a few games this year so far and I'm seeing several NBL 1 players - locals and imports that should be invited out to some NBL and WNBL clubs.

Topic #50051 | Report this topic

Weedy Slug  
Two years ago

Who?

Reply #891570 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

Great thread

Reply #891571 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Thread almost as good as the parent demanding assists be recorded in junior games.

Reply #891576 | Report this post

+  
Two years ago

South looking good for womens title over Forestville by 10+ and Forestville to win men's over North in a close game. Injuries could affect this call as the season goes on.

Reply #891625 | Report this post

Hoopsdemon69  
Two years ago

Mount Gambier have 4 players in the men's who could potentially take the next step and 3 in the women's who could too.

Michael Harris, Nick Marshall (already in NBL), Tom Kubank and Kane De Wit could all be training players or low end bench guys.

Sherrie Calleia (already in WNBL), Shakera Reilly and Cassandra Brown (would be an import) all have the talent to play WNBL.

Again, I'm just a biased Mount Gambier fan but they're all worth a look.

Reply #891713 | Report this post

Shotblocker  
Two years ago

Mount Gambier women are yet to play a strong side, lets hold that thought of WNBL level until the season actual gets going and they come up against some half decent competition lol

Reply #891722 | Report this post

Hoopsdemon69  
Two years ago

Shotblocker, I'd say a full strength Frankston and Casey are two very strong and competitive sides...

Reply #891741 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754