HighIQ
Two years ago

Game 2 very terrible

This game was terrible regardless of the outcome did we not witness all the terrible shots from the Jack Jumpers guards and don't get me started on the Kings shot selection both teams had a chance because of the low Iq of the other team. That was terrible basketball entertainment yes but if you are a coach you have plenty of things to show the young players of what not to do. Game on the line DJ was clutch but the plays leading to that shot very bad basketball. Having said that Kings fans bring the brooms for the sweep

Topic #50053 | Report this topic

koberulz  
Two years ago

This is the dumbest thread in the history of Hoops.

Reply #891607 | Report this post

HighIQ  
Two years ago

Coming from you that's a compliment thanks mate hahaha

Reply #891612 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

I'll tell you what was terrible, was Buford kicking a hole in the sign. I hope the kings pay for the damage plus another fine to Buford.

Reply #891620 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

Don't think the Kings are concerned about fines / $'s .

Reply #891624 | Report this post

SixersFan  
Two years ago

HighIQ how much did you lose betting on that game?

It was a good game overall.

Reply #891626 | Report this post

HighIQ  
Two years ago

I will never put money on NBL games with these refs and suspect IQ from players I'd be grey by the end of one game. Hahahah. When Buford did that I said what’s happening with this league as I remember Joey getting in trouble for things like this and he won championships prior. It’s been a weird season the past 3 seasons have be just weird. I was entertained though even with the dumb plays so got my money’s worth on this one. If G3 I’d like this one and creates that drama and energy I’ll be satisfied with my Kayo subscription. If not I’m canceling soon as the season is done hahahahah

Reply #891669 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:13 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754