Mystro
Two years ago

Shamir steps down as Breakers Coach

Dan Shamir has stepped down from the Head Coach role at the NZ Breakers to reunite with family back in Israel despite having another year on his contract.
Assistant Coach Mody Maor will replace Shamir as the Head Coach for next season.

Topic #50064 | Report this topic

AngusH  
Two years ago

Not a massive surprise, I think it's a bit of a shame he never got a real shot with the handicap NZ had on the road.

Reply #891929 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Assistant Coach Mody Maor will replace Shamir as the Head Coach for next season.

Well this is going to be fun.

Reply #891932 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

I'd completely forgotten about his NBA career, but remember him from his college days with that Spartans' squad as well as the story about the 8 year old girl that passed away shortly after their season finished.

Way too young.

Reply #891933 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

I'd completely forgotten about his NBA career, but remember him from his college days with that Spartans' squad as well as the story about the 8 year old girl that passed away shortly after their season finished.

Way too young.

Reply #891934 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Alright, yes fun it'll be, let’s kick a few advertising signs in, fantastic news.

Reply #891938 | Report this post

koberulz  
Two years ago

Is this the "post things that are intended for other threads" thread?

Reply #891942 | Report this post

Kev  
Two years ago

I'm surprised he wasn’t straight out sacked. Hasn’t produced anything for NZ, then his assistant gets to step up?

Reply #891953 | Report this post

is special  
Two years ago

Mody is an ugly creature.

Reply #892156 | Report this post

koberulz  
Two years ago

I'm surprised he wasn't straight out sacked. Hasn’t produced anything for NZ, then his assistant gets to step up?
They've had four home games in two years.

Reply #892169 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754