a5ian nbl fan
Two years ago

George King linked to Hawks

Think George King makes his way to the HAWKS gm of operations from hawks follow him

Topic #50336 | Report this topic

Saint23  
Two years ago

old news

Reply #897234 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Finances in same position as previously, LK should have stuck with the Ball consortium, goorg mate moved on and took all his associates with him. I'm hearing the actual owner, US guy isn’t to pleased.

Reply #897251 | Report this post

Kings  
Two years ago

Thoughts on this signing?

Reply #897266 | Report this post

Kings  
Two years ago

Hawks are in for a rough year after losing Reath... overpaid Harvey no doubt and owner has put the clamps on.

Anyone know what their crowd numbers were last year?

Reply #897267 | Report this post

Fairsy  
Two years ago

It is not a horrible signing but does not appear on face value to be a great one either, especially compared to what we have seen from other teams.

Reply #897281 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Anyone know what their crowd numbers were last year?

Not good.

Reply #897286 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Two years ago

Perthworld - Mostly in or below the low 2,000s. Exceptions were the season opener vs Breakers (2,873), a game vs 36ers (3,002), a game vs Taipans (2,652), their last couple of home games (both vs Kings and one their semi-final - 4,872 and 5,861).

You can check the actual numbers at see their crowd numbers at https://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/win-entertainment-centre/crowds

Reply #897327 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

PeterJohn you're addressing me with the exact info I linked for Fairsy? Typo?

Reply #897333 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Two years ago

Whoops! Sorry, Perthworld. Replied to the wrong poster. My bad.

Reply #897426 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

No problem.

Sadly I don't see how those crowd numbers can sustain the club financially.

Reply #897467 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

They probably can't, it’s the reason they wanted some games in Canberra. Covid came and stopped it and now the ownership group has got smaller.

Reply #897471 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:53 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754