Manu Fieldel
Two years ago

Hawks @ SEM, 27 November

Gotta give some retroactive love for Phoenix - the eventual NBL champs 2022/23.

And good on Michael Frazier II. He will actually have a decent season and will surely be looked at as a bench scoring option on a serious contender next season. He's smooth, I like his game.

Topic #50637 | Report this topic

AngusH  
Two years ago

Does anyone know if Frazier II stayed in the country and that's why he was picked up? I caught some of his early play before switching the game off, but he should provide some sorely needed scoring/talent for the Hawks if game 1 was any indication.

Reply #905322 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Frazier didn't he played international ball for the USA during the off-season but like Siva hadn't played anywhere this season until signing with the Hawks.

Reply #905324 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

I thought it was a horrible game, hawks being woeful, you can't judge SEM on that game, they are certainly looking better though. Creek would have been glad to play his 300th against hawks, always nice to win on big days.

Frazier did add a bit but got beat defensively to often for my liking. Hawks really lacking talent outside Harvey, Froling, to early to judge Frazier.

If hawks are nbl next season they got really go and find some better players, they got few players that think they are good but are really average.

Reply #905325 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

No problem MF, the more opinions and decent threads the better.

Reply #905326 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Two years ago

The four spot is the issue for the Hawks. They have two back-ups there. Right now they need a solid run with no injuries to get some flow, because they need to be at their best to beat teams.

Reply #905327 | Report this post

Johnson14  
Two years ago

I think Frazier is a good fit for the Hawks and if he continues to be a 15pts+ scorer I would bring him back next year along side Harvey and with Robinson more than likely returning also. The rest besides Froling and Dent need to go.

Reply #905328 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

Any concern with the Frazier assessments that the SEM damage was done against the Hawks' bench?

Reply #905341 | Report this post

Knowall  
Two years ago

Isaac did he come out in public and say that? True or not it ain't the sort of comment you would want to start your career at new club that has thrown you a life line.

Reply #905363 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Hang on didn't Frazier start on the bench yesterday?

He made a few comments in Perth here and there last season which suggested he's got tickets on himself and couldn't accept the fact he was one of the worst imports in the league last season, just 7 ppg @ 40% on a non-playoff team.

Admittedly Perth did jerk him around a bit with the John Brown thing but he wouldn't have been in that situation if he was performing.

Reply #905370 | Report this post

Knowall  
Two years ago

I guess if it's a bit of self reflection then no issue with that, but if he pointing finger Hawks just got themselves in more deep s....

Reply #905371 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

No, no. I'm saying that people here were talking up his performance, but going by the box, SEM made their runs against the Hawks bench, which Frazier seems to be part of.

Reply #905400 | Report this post

Knowall  
Two years ago

I think the entire team all got a run in first half. IMHO Fraser did good and will be a positive, if that is possible with the way thinks are going.

Reply #905408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:19 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754