joshuapending
Last year

Drimic gone?

Pretty sure I heard correct on 7 news that Sixers and Drimic have parted ways. Would have like to keep him on. One of the few that actually played both ends.

Topic #50998 | Report this topic

Sebastian  
Last year

That would be Drmic

Reply #914604 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

Or Dr. Mic :)

All the talk is he and the Sixers couldn't come to an agreement on a new deal so he's leaving. It's a very disappointing development but hopefully we can make something of it if we get Blanchfield. Still prefer to keep Drmic though.

Reply #914605 | Report this post

Observer  
Last year

I would have signed him for another season his defensive efforts was best I have seen from him and his enthusiasm off the bench was awesome .He played well offensively.
Sad he wasn't given another contract.

Reply #914609 | Report this post

Jimmyhooper15  
Last year

Apparently the Tassie jumpers are the team most interested

Reply #914611 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

JJs trying to get back there import three from last season, no room for Drimic unless it's from bench.

Reply #914613 | Report this post

AntAntAnt  
Last year

Doyle is a 2.

Reply #914617 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

Apparently the Tassie jumpers are the team most interested

That wouldn't surprise me at all he and McVeigh were best friends at the Sixers.

Reply #914619 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

Yeah this has been strongly rumoured by the nbl journos the last few weeks along with DJ leaving and Franks not returning, and ofcourse Sotto goneski.

Mitch is back.

Reply #914620 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

Would Mitch really be dumb enough to go back to Sixers? Unless there has been a total clean-out of everyone associated with his departure, which I know nothing about, then why go back to people you can't stand or trust?

Reply #914632 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

I think by back he means McCarron. We had been trying to get another team to take him off our hands for the last year of his contract but it was unsuccessful so he will be back at the Sixers next season.

Reply #914634 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Magette , Kenyon we're guards, Doyle played mostly in the three.

Reply #914636 | Report this post

AntAntAnt  
Last year

They are all guards. You can play three guards at once.

Reply #914637 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

Hahah definitely talking McCarron. 36ers made a post relating to it yesterday.

If there was a rumour of Creek returning to Adelaide, do you think it'd get such a muted sentence like "Mitch is back."? Haha

Reply #914638 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

Face-palm (& major embarrassment)

Reply #914642 | Report this post

Jimmyhooper15  
Last year

Right now Cleveland, Harris, Galloway and Maybe Mitch are the ones most likely being back

Reply #914650 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:43 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754