Mills to OKC

Oklahoma City is acquiring Brooklyn guard Patty Mills as part of a broader deal through Houston, sources tell ESPN. The Thunder will receive draft compensation to take on Mills' $6.8M expiring deal.

Topic #51204 | Report this topic

Their roster is already too large, so you'll have to waive or trade 3 more. I don't know if he will stay at OKC or not.

Reply #919401 | Report this post

Cram  
Last year

Yeah hopefully Patty isn't becoming the new Luke Ridnour.

Would be great if he sticks there, but not overly confident.

Reply #919405 | Report this post

Yup  
Last year

Thought it was kinda odd he opted in to his contract, maybe there's not much of a market for him??

There’s a lot of contenders he’d be a nice piece for but maybe he’s at the minimum contract ring chasing part of his career once this contract is done...

Reply #919413 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

Giddey's sherpa, love it. Can see him sticking in OKC as a senior locker room voice at the least (they need it).

Reply #919414 | Report this post

Fugazi88  
Last year

GM Giddey running the team

Reply #919436 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Last year

Would like to see him as a third guard on my Celtics if they move Payton.

Reply #919438 | Report this post

Cram  
Last year

I'd love him at my Raptors.

Reply #919443 | Report this post

LV  
Last year

Bring Patty back to the Spurs! We could use a veteran presence and a mentor for Wemby and co.

Reply #919446 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:14 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754