Tomdelonge2
Last year

JJ's @ Brisbane, Oct 29

Brisbane looking for another scalp.

Topic #51530 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Last year

JJs should get this just on talent alone, the bullets are certainly more competitive though beating the cats is not really a bench mark.

JJs by three in a good game.

Reply #929448 | Report this post

SmallieBiggs  
Last year

Hey everyone, did you know Justin Scheuller coached the U17 Australian team?

Reply #929474 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Very good quarter by both sides.

Reply #929475 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

Great to see Majok Deng balling again.

Reply #929480 | Report this post

SmallieBiggs  
Last year

Is it just me, or has Doyle seemed passive and uninterested in both games this weekend?

Reply #929481 | Report this post

Jacket  
Last year

LOL if you are a referee, it would be soooo easy to gamble on a game and just ref according so your bet cashes in.
Just bet total points over and just call a foul pretty much every play, send players to the line and get the points that way.
Every single damn play there is a foul called.

Reply #929482 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Sides have learned to defend Doyle, very good game. Roth got hot under the collar which doesn't happen often.

Reply #929483 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Rucker talking a lot sense about structure

Reply #929485 | Report this post

Jatz  
Last year

JJ's close but stink it it up again. Bullets win it

Reply #929486 | Report this post

Jatz  
Last year

Dare I say Sobey the difference

Reply #929488 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Last year

Enjoyable contest.

(or does every game just seem good to me because I'm subconsciously comparing them to Wildcats games?)

Good onya Brissy. Right up in the pack now.

Reply #929489 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Very good game by both teams, Harrison and Sobey fantastic for bullets. Crawford carrying JJs, rest side all looking down a bit, could there be flu in the camp.

Reply #929490 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Bannan very good as well, double, double.

No it was a very good game by two well coached sides, Scheuler being good for Sobey as he's starting to see he can win games with in team frame work.

Reply #929491 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

Is it just me, or has Doyle seemed passive and uninterested in both games this weekend?

Not playing that well this season, sense of urgency isn't there perhaps because he got a 2 year deal from the JJ's in the off-season. I hope it's not the case, I loved watching him last season but looking like he's going down the Tyler Harvey route, safe so taking the foot off the pedal.

Reply #929494 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

Reply #929495 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

who would be winning MVP

Reply #929496 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

If you put a multi on Brisbane to go 2-0 this weekend, you could probably retire tomorrow.

Reply #929498 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Parker Jackson Cartwright clear mvp candidate imo.

Reply #929499 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Last year

Doyle's start to the year was sensational, but he has been quieter the past couple of weeks and was outplayed by Clark on Friday. JJs need to find some ways to capitalise better on the attention he receives.

Reply #929507 | Report this post

Green ant  
Last year

JJ's defence needs to improve, they gave up a lot of open looks to the bullets. A lot of reliance on Lee for the help D and struggle when he's off the floor.

The choice to bring in more offence this season was necessary for a realistic crack at the title, but defence was always going to take a big hit with McDaniel, White and Kenyon leaving. Hopefully they can get it for going at both ends soon.

Reply #929558 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754