Tomdelonge2
Last year

Adelaide @ NZ, Nov 30

Back into it after the break. How do we see this one playing out?

Topic #51616 | Report this topic

EssenX  
Last year

if the breakers that played Tasmania turn up then that's the breakers by 10+ but if it’s the breakers they’re playing the Hawks that turn up then Adelaide should get this one.

Reply #931334 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last year

I see 2 teams playing a game of basketball and one team winning

Reply #931338 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

I think the time off will do better for NZ than it will for Adelaide. NZ in a close one.

Reply #931346 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

I can't see the breakers winning many until cheatham is back. Adelaide to win I'd say

Reply #931456 | Report this post

Knowall  
Last year

Breakers win to keep ladder interesting

Reply #931484 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

The Breakers have Cheatham and WMW out and with Trey Kell now back for the Sixers this game should be there for the taking especially after our good win over there recently.

Sixers by 7 points

Reply #931485 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last year

Zero chance Sixers

Reply #931486 | Report this post

Drexler  
Last year

Hands down worst in game MC in the league. Moaning on the mic like your drunk uncle at a wedding

Reply #931487 | Report this post

Pablo Escobar  
Last year

Good to see Adelaide worked on their defence during the break. Only gave up 37 in the first qtr.

Reply #931488 | Report this post

AJ16  
Last year

Channelling my inner Steve Kerr 'turn that damn music down!'

Does anyone know why NZ shifted their primary uniform colour to pink?

Reply #931489 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Last year

Refs garbage as per usual and as they have most of the season kept 36ers in it.

Reply #931491 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

At least we bounced back in the 2nd to cut the lead to 12 at H/T, it was looking pretty grim at the end of the 1st down 20.

Reply #931493 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Sixers first quarters are horrific, got it back to twelve might make a game off it. PJC is a fabulous player as well as Lamb also.

Reply #931494 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Moady ejected re claiming at halftime about fouls.

Reply #931495 | Report this post

LaPark  
Last year

Good to see CJ's talk about wanting to come out strong to start the game worked well with a 37-17 1st quarter effort.

Also a bit past the 3rd quarter and he's somehow managed to give everyone bar Trentyn Flowers 4-5 minutes on the court.

Reply #931496 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Last year

I hear 36ers have signed a new sponsor cause they are certainly running around like headless chooks.

Reply #931497 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Don't understand the non use of Flowers, Sixers were back in it but lost the plot

Reply #931498 | Report this post

LaPark  
Last year

CJ seems to have this weird thing with Flowers where everytime he has a good game he doesn't play much the next game after.

Reply #931499 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Last year

Cadee just took a charge side ways.

Worst refs in the world.

Reply #931500 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Cadee call was disgusting, no idea that ref.

Reply #931501 | Report this post

Knowall  
Last year

Haven't been able to watch the game but 23 free throws to 6 don’t quite seem right

Reply #931502 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

how bad are nz, this is horrible

Reply #931503 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

DJ not worth 2 bob

Reply #931504 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

how did they not challenge that cadee call/

Reply #931505 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

Could Lamb win MVP/

Reply #931506 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

36ers could have got an import, instead decided to kill their season.

This is terrible, absolutely terrible.

Reply #931507 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

SMITH - MILLNER LOL

Reply #931508 | Report this post

Jacket  
Last year

Lets have a look.
One team made 15-32 from 3
The other team made 4-25

Thats all you need to know.
Absolutely NOTHING ELSE matters in basketball

Reply #931509 | Report this post

Knowall  
Last year

The Sixers had 7 more shots from the field. Won the rebound count by 11, having 13 more offensive rebounds, an extra 18 free throws making 12 more than the Breakers yet still lost. They got a problem or two...

Reply #931510 | Report this post

Pablo Escobar  
Last year

Yeah it's called playing everybody. Fix that one thing and you'll be exponentially better.

Reply #931511 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

We can't guard anyone, they scored 96 points and had three guys score over 20 points. From a team below us on the ladder with key players out injured. Embarrassing.

Good thing we decided not to bother signing a third import, who cares about winning games.

Reply #931513 | Report this post

LaPark  
Last year

36ers had 9 guys play over 10 minutes and Smith-Milner almost made it 10 playing 9:29.

Reply #931514 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

I've always loved cj as player and person but now I’m calling for him to go, just to many subs and no Flowers till it’s all over.
In the end the best side won but the refereeing was again well below standard. I thought the assistant did well for breakers. PJC imo is the mvp, yes Lamb is sensational but PJC gets team around the floor, with out him they are nothing.
DJV was ordinary today, had a lot mates with him.
It’s a very close competition but United are stand outs,with perhaps kings and cats a chance, sayonara to the rest.

Reply #931515 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

What about the Jackies/

Reply #931517 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

I'm with you dunkman. Really wish CJ would go well but honestly some of his coaching decisions have me dumbfounded. Didn't even play Humphries on 4th foul. Played cadee 16 mins and didn't make a shot instead of Marshall and flowers. Then there's the DJV misguided signing. He can't stay, not just for this season but so they can build for next...

Reply #931519 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

I'm not sure breakers would beat any other team than sixers with tonight's performance. PJC top rebounder probably says it all.

Unless fin delany starts contributing on both ends until cheatham is back then they'll stay in the bottom three

Reply #931520 | Report this post

EssenX  
Last year

Not many teams would be winning games with starters like WMW and Cheatham out.

Adelaide defense was terrible. Only thing worse was their rotations and match ups. Marshall defending PJC was a joke and their intensity on the Breakers pick and pop was deplorable. I thought the Breakers were going to cross 100 without trying very hard at all.

Breakers just need to pinch games and stay within reach of the top four until they get Cheatham back.

Adelaide needs to tighten the rotation and play Flowers early. If he gets going and makes good decisions, keep him in the game, but if he's struggling pull him.

Reply #931524 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

It's a very close competition but United are stand outs,with perhaps kings and cats a chance, sayonara to the rest.

Replace Cats with Jumpers, Perth have no shot.

Reply #931525 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

Felt like Finn was primed for a bounce back season in returning to the NBL. Instead had been somewhat underwhelming, despite the need for players to step up on the side.

Reply #931530 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

Agree Ben. His drives have been labored and ended up with a low percentage fling... and his three shooting has deserted him

Feel sorry for him actually cos he's trying his ass off and wears his heart on his sleeve

Reply #931536 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Always thought Finn was overrated and a media pet, good solid player though and yes he has a go.

Reply #931540 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:28 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754