joshuapending
Earlier this year

Sixers to Continue with retro Uni?

Have not seen this anywhere else but if i understand this correctly a clip on Instagram has Ninnis talking to the group mentioning that due to the positive feedback we are wearing the old strip on Thursday and hopefully going forward.

Personally that would be a fantastic move, bring the old branding back.

Topic #51709 | Report this topic

DennisRodmansHair  
Earlier this year

Love it! Great strip and a reminder of the glory days. Glad it wasnt a one off.

Reply #933876 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Earlier this year

The jerseys of that era around 98/99 were good. I prefer the brighter blue they used to have back then and into early 2000's compared to the dark navy blue of recent years.

Reply #933878 | Report this post

+  
Earlier this year

IF IT WORKS - KEEP IT RUNNING !

Reply #933879 | Report this post

LaPark  
Earlier this year

Their jerseys this year I thought were some of the best ones they've done in years (I hated the white pinstripes and side panels on previous ones) and the less said about some of those early 2010's jerseys the better, but these heritage designed ones have consistently been some of the best ones they've had in a long time, be they blue, yellow or white.

Reply #933881 | Report this post

The Phantom  
Earlier this year

The old Eagle Super red with yellow numbers.
Even the Eagle Super beer brings back happy memories of teenage regrets.

Reply #933916 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Earlier this year

Back in the good old days when the word 'super' in product names wasn't a reference to retirement savings.

Reply #933920 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:29 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754