Ben
Two months ago

Bullets @ Hawks - Sat 3rd Feb

Tips 5:30pm NSW/VIC.

Expecting a close one. Hawks by 3.

Topic #51777 | Report this topic

EssenX  
Two months ago

This is a really big game. I think Hawks have momentum and also confidence. Nice to see the Hawks and Sixers doing well.

Reply #935537 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Big test for both teams, finals on the line. Should be a tough contest, I'm sorry for the bullets as I think they are a chance here.

Reply #935538 | Report this post

Ben  
Two months ago

Why are the Hawks still wearing those DC monstrosities? They all need to be put in a pile and burnt.

Reply #935548 | Report this post

Ben  
Two months ago

Hawks 89-76.

Brisbane with the usual fourth quarter capitulation, scoring 10 points and looking an absolute rabble.

For anyone looking at this thread wondering if there were any highlights, there was not. Game was as hard to watch, as it was difficult to listen to Damon Lowery carry on like a child.

Reply #935553 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two months ago

Pretty accurate assessment by Ben.
One of the few highlights was AJ Johnson's dunk, which in true NBL style occurred while an interview was happening during play.
11 solid minutes by boyfriend-of-Conti.

Reply #935554 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:25 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754