Dunkman
Two months ago

Sixers @ JJs

Should be a beauty, can the Sixers jump another hoop, not likely imo.

Topic #51780 | Report this topic

KET  
Two months ago

A bridge too far unfortunately, hopefully will be competitive anyway

Reply #935581 | Report this post

Peter  
Two months ago

Tassie have out hustled 36ers defensively each time before so since our D is much better now, I'm keen to see if we match their intensity.

Will also be a good guide how our offence holds up against their pressure. Want to see if we keep structure and don't go back to iso hero ball when pressure is on.

I'm quietly hopeful we hold up on both ends, which would be a big step forward again and the coaches would deserve a lot of credit.

Reply #935582 | Report this post

Ben  
Two months ago

I want Adelaide to win so bad.

Reply #935583 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Nice to see Magnay fit after that cheap shot.

Galloway got be better defensively on McVeigh than he has so far

Reply #935584 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Not a good start for Sixers, hopefully they can limit the damage, lot pressure on Sixers, lose and you are gone.

Reply #935585 | Report this post

Spinner  
Two months ago

Get that prick off! Every time MacCarran comes on, we go further behind. He is such a waste of space. On Friday night in nearly 11 minutes on court he contributed one turn over and one foul. No shots, rebounds or assists. Why bother with him?

Reply #935586 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Agree, Mccaron going through the motions, JJs ramping up ready for finals.

Reply #935588 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Sixers need a defensive leader, someone who can guard bigs and guards.

Reply #935589 | Report this post

Ben  
Two months ago

Would be good if Tajere could give Lowery a sharp elbow and send him out of commentary for a few weeks. Dude is too much.

Reply #935590 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Now that was a fair bump on Magnay, he clearly hurt. Nice little fight back from Sixers to get it back to 12.

Reply #935591 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Two months ago

Game changed with Jj's up 18-16. Kell had just hit a 3 and then with a 2 on 1 transition, rather than take an easy layup Kell splits out to the wing for the harder 3pt shot, rebound to jj’s who make a 3 at other end and go on a 18-7 run.

Reply #935592 | Report this post

Beantown  
Two months ago

JJs just exploiting Humphries in the pick and roll. If Scotty really wants to lock himself in as coach he has to come up with a better way to defend that.

Reply #935593 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Two months ago

It's a slaughter on the boards.

Reply #935594 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

It's a shame at present, JJs on fire , home court advantage, as I said got get some one play and organise the D.

Reply #935595 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Two months ago

What a shame we put in this performance. Really had a good thing going there, even if we went down it closer fashion it would be better.

Reply #935596 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

JJs have shot the ball very well today, 61% hard to win games against that shooting percentage. As previously mentioned, got good bones of team but got gaps.

Reply #935597 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Two months ago

The real Adelaide dirty tricksters came to play tonight. Not much heart when you consider they still had a faint chance of finals.

Reply #935598 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two months ago

Back to reality.

Reply #935604 | Report this post

Spinner  
Two months ago

Went to shit as soon as McCarran came on. Aside from being a waste of space, he looks disinterested and isn't contributing anything. Leave him on the bench...…..not like he suddenly going to do something. I don’t recall a single game in his three years at the club, where he’s actually had a real positive Captain’s game.

Average stats across the three seasons reads like a horror story. Most of his tenure he was the starting point guard averaging 30 minutes a game for 3 rebounds, 5 points and less than 2 assists per game. Definitely a marquee point guard.

Reply #935640 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Two months ago

Adelaide were eventually going to come back down to earth. Everything that goes up has to come back down again. Would have been nice to come from no where to qualify, but not to be. Tasmania is a tough assignment.

Reply #935642 | Report this post

DR  
Two months ago

I just sat down to watch the replay of this game and I lasted 3 minutes . Adelaide were in the bonus after only 3 minutes of game time . Of the 5 fouls called only one ondrimic was a foul . Putrid soft reffing which has me switching off and over to the nba replay

Reply #935689 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:30 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754