Just got home from having dinner with my passion (the wife & having a life) and saw your latest post to me. Sadly i cannot make a decision about a post until i have read it, also on an open forum i believe you are allowed to post an answer
(of course, you must follow the rules as set by the moderators of the site).
Now, as i believe i have followed those rules, There are a couple of things i will make you aware of.
1. Trying to bully me usually just gets me more focussed.
2. you are self opinioned and that make you an easy target.
3. I follow the forum, but very rarely comment, as i think a lot of you are just keyboard warriors looking to fill your empty lives. I read it mainly for laughs,just to fill in time on slow days (plus i am a Taipans member and have been since day one, But i also enjoy watching the great teams)
but ocassional when you go over the top regarding Coaches, Players and Refs
( who you probably have no real information about), I can't help myself and just have to have a dig.
4. I notice you are happy to give Anon and jacket a serve,( which they are trying to get you to do ( easy Target).
But then saying everyone is allowed to have an opinion ( as long as they agree with you), or they are not
5. I have added you to my weekly work list. With the finals coming up i think we will should be able to have some good fun with our (and others) opinions