Patty"TheGOAT"Mills
Last month

Jaylin Galloway signs two-way deal with Milwaukee Bucks

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1763565938354389053

The Milwaukee Bucks are planning to sign forward Jaylin Galloway on a two-way NBA contract out of the Sydney Kings in the National Basketball League, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. The 6-foot-7 wing has been an emerging player in Sydney over the last four years.

https://twitter.com/OlgunUluc/status/1763566581559484619

Australian wing Jaylin Galloway plans to sign a two-year, two-way contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, sources told ESPN. The 6'7 G/F averaged 10.3 ppg, 3.4 rpg, and 1.4 apg for the Sydney Kings this NBL season.

Topic #51845 | Report this topic

Knockdown3  
Last month

Great news for him.
I wonder if one more year in the NBL might've been better for him, especially under a new coach and system, so when he does go to the states, he can get more playing time.

Reply #937231 | Report this post

The Phantom  
Last month

Ahh, the old Simon Dwight rejecting an NBA contract to develop game in NBL plan.

Reply #937261 | Report this post

Yup  
Last month

I kinda think this is a good spot, Milwaukee is desperate for some athleticism on the wing. they pretty thin there and it would only take an injury or two and a chance for some minutes Galloway!

At the same time Doc Rivers is Coach.

I think he'll spend plenty of time in G league!

Congrats to the kid, another Aussie in the big league!

Reply #937265 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Last month

This spells the end of his NBA career. He may have another one-year contract but I think that's probably it. Hell of a career but depends what he wants now, does he want to stay in the US for family reasons, go to Europe to warm up for his likely last Olympics, or does he want to come to the NBL and get minutes and make an impact at home? For the little I know of Patty Id not be surprised if he went to Europe for minutes and then NBL in a season or so. But guess depends what his situation is with the family and his wife in US.

Reply #937293 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Last month

HAHAHAHA oh I meant to post that on the patty topic

Reply #937296 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Last month

Good to see Gleeson looking out for Australian talent.

Reply #937356 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Last month

Yeah doc leans on the vets, hopefully he gets a shot though.

Reply #937405 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:41 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754