Dunkman
Last month

Hoops capital

Hoops capital, ownership changing hands, Smith did a great job but it's now in the hands of real money. Congratulations Rodin D.

Topic #51915 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Last month

Wow, Kings have upgraded.

Imagine if each club got to this level in terms of owner's wealth.

Reply #939350 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last month

You can hate Smith all you like, he's been the best thing for kings since the chemist man owned them and don Lane had front row seats. They have the ability to be a massive club in Asia now. More of his type and LK the better.

Reply #939353 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last month

No mention of valuation and I suppose we'll never know. Would love to know though!

Reply #939356 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last month

I heard they were negotiating around 45 million, again grapevine news but LK did just sold part united at 40 million reportedly. So I'd say it’s close, certainly with kings having a bigger stadium and soon their own training facilities at auburn.

Reply #939358 | Report this post

Aussie  
Last month

Is this really a step forward for the Sydney Kings organisation? (Serious question because I wouldn't have a clue) and why is this new ownership better for the club?

Robyn herself, is rarely in Australia.

Would love to know more about why this is a step up from Paul Smith's majority ownership?

Thanks

Reply #939363 | Report this post

LV  
Last month

Mo money mo problems

Reply #939366 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Last month

She got alot more money than him atm, that's a plus.
Will have alot more with her backing many renewables projects.

Reply #939367 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last month

She will have her money person, manager, call it what you want overseeing it, plus Smith still has a reasonable amount of shares.

Reply #939372 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:44 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754